1988 BMW M6 E24 = Cali Car Rare Blue(~)Dove Manual $32.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1988 BMW M6 E24 California Car – Rare Color Combo – 1 of 1600 US M6 cars – Clean History
Body Style: Coupe
Mileage: 158.2k = dry miles in Cali...
Engine: 3.5L Straight 6
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Dove
- A 1988 BMW M6 CALIFORNIA NATIV.
- We are now offering this gorgeous BMW M6 for your consideration.
- These timeless classics are getting harder and harder to find in this condition and color combination
Exterior of this coupe is finished in Royal blue metallic with gorgeous dove interior.
- Paint is very nice overall
with minor imperfections as you can expect with a car that is over 30 years old and appears to be mostly original
- The headlights and tail lights are in good condition as well as all the chrome and trims around the vehicle.
The car has euro height and has a beautiful OEM like stance.
- The Wheels are BBS style 5’s in excellent condition with
lovely gold hardware and wrapped in older Fuzion tires with a lot of tread left on all 4 tires.
- This M6 spent its entire lifetime in California is rust free and last passed emissions inspection at the end of 2017.
- Interior is in great condition.
- The dove front seats are in great condition no rips tears or cuts in any of the leather.
The dash has a couple of cracks common in these models but does come with a nice ///M Badged dash pad.
Radio has been upgraded but the factory original radio will be included with purchase.
- All power functions work
as they should, including the power windows, power seats, sunroof and power mirror.
- The engine runs amazing.
- This car when it came out was one of the top 10 fastest productions cars in the market.
BMW did a excellent job with the 3.5L Motor producing a thrilling 256hp.
- This excellent inline 6 is mated to a smooth
shifting manual gearbox. Engine pulls strong through the gears with no hesitation.
- The engine bay is a
beautiful place to be. The iconic M POWER insignia on the valve cover as well as the gorgeous polished
strut bar give this engine bay a real sense of BMW’s M division heritage.
- See Walk around video below...on request please with the email us...
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts