1973 Porsche 911 Targa 911 S 2.4L Rare 1 of 925+ Mods $64.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1973 Porsche 911 Targa 911 S 2.4L – Rare 1 of 925 S Model – Widebodied 73.1- Well Sorted- Fuchs – Sport Bucket Seats...US-specs...
Model: 911 S Targa
Body Style: Targa
Exterior Color: Yellow
Interior Color: Black
- A 1973 Porsche 911 S Targa Rare 1 of 925 made.
- This Factory 73.1 long hood 911 S is the air cooled you have been waiting for…
- Our amazing yellow RSR style wide body 911 S is now available for your consideration.
- The car has been hot rodded with with RSR front bumper Fiber glass RSR flares RSR ducktail and real
widened turbo fuchs. Suspension has been upgraded and lowered to euro height with bilstein sport suspension.
- The Factory Brushed Steel Targa roll bar looks fantastic and the Headlights have been upgraded to
H4 Bosch to complete the gorgeous exterior of the car.
- Interior of the car has been upgraded with a sport bucket seats and sliders.
- Seat belts are schroth brand
4 point harnesses to keep you planted while you drive.
-RS door cards with RS pulls have been added as well.
- A MOMO steering wheel is fitted along with red dials for a sportier look.
- The iconic 2.4L engine is dialed in and runs strong.
- This is one of the best engines in PORSCHE history.
Take a minute to look at the you tube video to hear this bad ass 911 S in action.
- The transmission is in
excellent condition, does not grind in any gear and synchros are like butter.
- Exhaust has been upgraded to a
sport exhaust giving this car a sound like no other.
- Just imagine yourself, with the top popped the induction
sound the driver feel and the speed of this car is like a dream come true to any enthusiast.
The Engine bay shows nicely and at the top you see the Weber carburator stacks allowing the motor to breathe perfectly.
- The Engine and transmission appear to be numbers matching.....This is the real deal 911 S targa to own...
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
From its launch late in 2004, the 997 was at last one of the most usable and practical cars Porsche has built.
Indeed, this was embraced by the customers with many using the car all year round and.....
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow.....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original.....
This 1977 Porsche 911S Coupe is a very clean driver and a rust free California car. Burgundy with tan interior and fuchs wheels. It has a very good body and wears a high quality repaint in it's original.....