- Reluctant sale of our beautiful T2 Campervan due to a change in circumstances. No expense has been spared and we have receipts for over £30,000 worth of work over the last 4 years.
- Full respray, with all rust treated and welding completed 2 years ago.
- New pop top roof and canvas done 1 year ago.
- Lowered slightly to fit in a standard garage and also make driving comfier.
- Sound deadening insulation in the cab.
- New windows and seals last year.
- New radio and sound system.
- Handmade bespoke cabinets by a cabinet maker.
- Rock and roll bed.
- Custom upholstery in off white leather inc all door cards.
- Custom made blinds.
- Engine reconditioned and tuned.
- New alternator 6 months ago.
- Leisure battery and split charge system installed last year.
- Have invoices for all of the above work.
A few spots of rust popping up but nothing serious and only visible when you really look. I have added pictures of the patches.
Registered in Jersey from new, this RHD 1975 T2 Westfalia with tilt rood has been subject to a full restoration by Le Riche on behalf of a client during the period 2012 /2013, and has covered only.....
Type 2 bay window camper owned past 16 years full body restoration done 2008-2010 subaru engine 2.2 16 valve fitted 2010 by tsr engine conversions in suffolk van was featured in vw camper magazine.....
VW T25 Camper Van - First registered 01-03-1990
One previous owner
Selling my beloved T25 Camper Motor Home runs on LPG (very cheap about 45p a litre) and Petrol
very realisable and economical