1970 AMC AMX FastBack = Full Restored Fresh 390-325HP $59.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1970 AMC/AMX = US-specs...+ Go package features functional Ram Air...
- A Nut and Bolt Restoration...
Hialeah Yellow with Shadow Mask Black-Out Treatment
Rebuilt 390 C.I., 325 H.P.
Four-Speed Manual Transmission with Hurst Shifter
Go-Package Includes Functional Ram Air
3.54 Twin-Grip Differential
Power Disc Brakes * Heavy Duty Cooling * Adjust-o-Tilt Steering
Rim Blow Horn * AM/FM Radio * Light Group and Visibility Group
Air-Guard Smog System * Firestone Radial Tires * Everything works.
- A youtube video on request please with the email us....
- This AMX features a Nut-and-Bolt Restoration by a Marque Specialists utilizing a 30 plus year collection of hard to find New Old Stock parts.
- This very well-equipped example is finished in Haileah Yellow and holds the highly desirable Shadow Mask Black out treatment.
- Among many features are adjust-o-tilt steering, AM/FM radio, Lights Group, Visibility group, Black vinyl bucket seats, Go Package and space saver spare.
- The Go package features functional ram air, 3.54:1 Twin-grip differential, Power Discs Brakes, Heavy Duty Cooling and F470-14 Poly Glas Tires.
- The engine is fully rebuilt and built to stock specs with 325hp and a 390 V8 that is mated to a 4 Speed manual transmission.
- Among the NOS parts are the grille, hood molding, headlights bezels, parking light turn signals lenses and housings, taillight lenses and housings, all side marker lamps, upper and lower control arms, complete exhaust and hangers, door handles, emblems, ram air parts, original etched door sill plates. Complete and correct Air guard smog. As being a West Coast car, it retains all original panels.
- According to factory records the total build of 1070 AMX’s were a very modest 4,116 cars with only 1,632 equipped as the most sought after 325Hp 390 4 Speed variant.
- This particular car was just 1 of 46 built the week of April 18th 1970.
- Further rare options on this AMX include the working AM/FM radio (1 of 482) manual steering (1 of 928), Adjust-O-Tilt Steering (1 of 823) and the Shadow Mask Black Out of only 982 were styled with.
- This vehicle was purchased by a AMC collector in Los Angeles in 1985 and stored for a future restoration which was completed in 2010.
- The vehicle was finished with an emphasis on using many of his first run NOS parts and keeping the car Correct as built.
- The car was finished and housed in his personal collection attended very few shows and travelled very few miles since build.
- In 2017 the car was then refreshed again with some minor repairs and upkept again only several hundred miles were add to this low mileage example but now the car has 41,600 miles which are believed to be original.
- Since possession of the new owner the car has been driven sparingly and has recently been shown a a few local events.
- It runs, drives and performs and one would expect please take a minute to watch a youtube video we shot of a general inspection and cruise on the highway.
- I’m sure you would be very impressed with this vehicle if you were to get it.
- Seldom will you see an AMC AMX finished level its show worthy, correct and a fun fast car to drive weighing in at 1900lbs and pushing 325hp this car out runs many of the larger Horsepower mid-size Muscle cars we’ve had.
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...wc
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....pmaz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts