1970 spitfire mk3. I've owned this car for 6 years now, but unfortunately have to sell as i have moved into central London and no longer have the space.
Good little runner - not used for many miles in the last 2 years.
- Strong pulling engine, small crank high revving 1300
- Triumph tune 'fast road' cam
- Message me for further engine details (i have lot's more info and details)
- New black homer roof
- Overdrive fitted
- Comes with a bolt on hardtop
- Swing spring rear suspension conversion fitting (improved handling)
- Electronic cooling fan
Many other new parts and upgrades...
- Paint isn't in best shape, with some rust coming through in places
Triumph Spitfire 1492cc, MK4 model 1981, original first owner (Pharmacist)
first paint!! original interieur, The Spitfire war designed by Giovanni Michelotti in 1957.Production was from 1962 -1981......