1982 Porsche 911 SC Targa = Rare 1 of 1 Mercedes Marine Blue For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1982 Porsche 911 SC Targa = Rare 1 of 1 Mercedes Marine Blue – Sport Seats – Limited Slip – Full Documentation.
Model: 911 SC
Body Style: Targa
Engine: 3.2L L6 FI
Exterior Color: Blue
Interior Color: Tan
1982 Porsche 911 SC Targa Mercedes Marine Blue
- We are now offering the following Rare Paint to sample 911 targa
- This is a extremely clean very well maintained 911.
- This SC has been in the state of Washington almost its entire life with only 3 very picky owners in its life time.
- The color combination of this car is one
of the most desirable and looks amazing.
- The Carrera insignia and wheel color matches the interior
and really makes this targa stick out among the crowd of air cooled Porsches.
- The paint is driver quality, front fascia has its fair share of rock chips but overall as you can see
in the photos the car shows nice. The H-4 headlights look fantastic as well. Fuchs style wheels
are like new with newer continental tires all around.
- Interior wise the car has factory sport seats and they have held up the test of time very well.
Seats are not torn or ripped and have very minor wear.. Dashboard is nice and seems to be original
not cracked in anyway and is showing minor signs or warping.
- Power mirrors and power windows work
as they should. The targa top is in good condition as well.
- All gauges work as they should an after market
Cd player has been installed and is functional. Inside the bonnet the car has a strut bar installed.
Also in the bonnet, you will find the spare tools and factory carpet.
- The car has a binder full of documentation. Has the original communication between the first owner and
Porsche in West Germany specifying how exactly he wanted the car optioned for himself.
- Car came optioned from factory with the following options.
– Mercedes Marine Blue
– Leather Sport Seats
– Light alloy wheels
– Power windows
– Fog Lights
– Limited Slip Differential
– Sport Shock Absorbers
- This Car runs fantastic.
- Recent major service ( Over $3,000). Engine runs strong.
- Transmission shifts very smooth.
- The Clutch has great feel with no slippage or grinding... Synchros are great no pop outs at all.
- This is a great driving 911 that feels very dialed in and is a hoot to drive.
- A Watch the walk around video on request with email us please....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow.....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original.....
This 1977 Porsche 911S Coupe is a very clean driver and a rust free California car. Burgundy with tan interior and fuchs wheels. It has a very good body and wears a high quality repaint in it's original.....