1951 Studebaker Commander Starlight Coupe = StreetRod $32.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...This special restomod is a “Best In Show” winner...
Color Light Purple
Interior Dove Grey
Engine 350 V8
Mileage 20,000 on rebuilt motor
Other Rust free, PB, Custom interior!
1951 Studebaker Commander Starlight Coupe Streetrod
- For 1950 and 1951, all Studebaker’s received a freshening of the 1947 design with the addition of the “bullet nose” (or “spinner”) front sheet metal design. When combined with the Starlight body style, Studebakers looked comparatively futuristic at the time.
- This one-of-a-kind 1951 Studebaker Commander Starlight Coupe Streetrod features a 350 Chevrolet V8 motor, which underwent a complete rebuild roughly 20,000 miles ago, and has a heavy duty radiator.
- The 700-R4 automatic transmission shifts smoothly through the gears and is connected to a Ford rear end, and it gets its stopping power from power brakes.
- The interior is in great condition and done in a tasteful dove grey cloth with matching grey carpet and headliner. - Enjoy the comfort of the power lumbar bucket seats while sitting in comfort in the air conditioning and listening to your favorite tunes on the AM/FM CD sound system with hidden speakers and remote access.
- The custom center console is modeled after that of a 1965 Ford Thunderbird, complete with cup holders. The updated gauges are all in proper working order.
- The exterior is painted in an eye-catching light purple and the body is straight and rust free.
- All the glass is in excellent condition, and this car is a true road warrior having been built especially for a Route 66 tour.
- This special restomod is a “Best In Show” winner at an All Studebaker show, and comes with photo documentation of the restoration as well as a log book of all maintenance.
- Also included in the price are extra miscellaneous parts if desired.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own a great running driver with a cutting edge design way ahead of its time.
Make it yours in time for summer cruising at $32,900.00!
This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
Please Copy & Paste the Link Below to View Our YouTube Video: on request please.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide...
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1949 Studebaker Commander 2DR Coupe
..All Original Car
..Flathead 6 Cylinder Engine
..Stromsburg Carb Re-Built Jan 2016
..3-Speed Manuel Transmission
..Generater Re-Built Jan 2016
1949 Studebaker Commander Starlight 2DR
..Completely Taken Apart & restored
..Car Still Looks Great
..76,502 Original Miles
..3-Speed Manuel Trans w/Overdrive