Mercedes CL600 V12 Bi Turbo, 2004,3 Previous Owner For Sale
2004 Mercedes CL600 V12 Bi Turbo, 3 Previous Owners, 48500 Miles, MOTd June 2020
Ex Monaco/Jersey Car
Clydesdale Classic Cars are proud to offer for sale this wonderful Mercedes CL600.
This is a very rare and powerful car, it is a 5.5 litre V12 Bi Turbo, rear wheel drive with 493bhp and 0-60 in 4.7 seconds
First registered 31/12/2004
These cars cost over £100,000 when new
The Low mileage and low owners makes this a very good investment car.
· 13/02/2007 at 9877 miles – Mercedes of Sheffield
· 19/01/2009 at 25265 miles – Porsche Specialist
· 07/06/2011 at 36606 miles – Paul Keens of Jersey
· 30/07/2011 at 36879 miles – Mercedes of Jersey
· 08/10/2013 at 43325 miles – Silvio Alves of Jersey
· 11/10/2015 at 46575 miles – Silvio Alves of Jersey
· Fully Loaded Top Of The Range, Top Spec Rare Mercedes-Benz CL 600 V12 5.5 Bi-Turbo Automatic with Sports Mode
· 2 Door Coupe Finished in Silver Metallic Paint with Excellent Service History
· Electric Glass Sunroof
· Full AMG Body Styling Including Original 19" Alloy Wheels, PAS, ABS, ESP, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Remote Central Locking, Bose Upgrade Am/Fm Radio with CD Multi Changer in Boot, Full Colour Screen Satellite Navigation System, Climate Control (Air con), Distronic Cruise Control (automatically keeps you a safe distance from the car in front), ABC Sports Push Button Start, Multi Function Steering Wheel, Onboard Trip Computer Display Menu, Tilt Steering Column
· Dark Grey Perforated Sports Leather Interior with Heated Seats, Cooled Seats Plus Massage Function, Full Electric Front Seats with Memory, High Gloss Wood Insert Trims and Inlays, Front Armrest with Storage Compartment, Rear Armrest with Storage Compartment Including Fridge for Drinks Cooling
· Rear Isofix Seat Fixings, Rear Headrests, Alloy Foot Pedals, 19" AMG Alloy Wheels, Front Fog Lights, Rear Boot Spoiler, Twin Exhaust System, Electric Folding Exterior Door Mirrors, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Adaptive Air Self Levelling Suspension, Soft Close Doors and Boot, Electric Factory Fitted Glass Slide and Tilt Sunroof with Interior Blind, Bi-Xenon Headlights, Immobiliser and Alarm System
Cash On Collection
Please.....No silly questions like "What's The Least You'll Take" or Any Other Similar Questions
I’ve put everything I can think of in the advert, but I would always strongly suggest viewing before you bid/buy in case I have missed anything and to make sure the car is what you are looking for.
Any questions please contact me and I will be happy to help
Viewing and/or collection can easily be arranged and I am happy to answer any questions you have regarding the car……Day or Evening.
This 1969 Mercedes-Benz 600 SWB LHD is a very original car for straightforward restoration. Black with white velour interior. It comes complete except for it's AC compressor. The engine turns freely.....
We are selling here a completely restored (frame-off) 1970 Mercedes 600 painted in original color, blue (DB387). The car was a US-import that was reimported to Europe, Austria. After restoration is.....