Mini Cooper S 2002 (early example, fsh, full spec) For Sale
This is an early R53 example built in July'02
(The "Cooper S" was launched in June'02)
As the "Cooper S" was the top of the range model of the new BMW Mini. It's supercharged with 160 bhp is one of the funniest cars to drive and now slowly getting up in price.
The car is in excellent condition with 90k miles very well maintained along the years including FSH.
List of original extras fitted from factory:
- Sat-nav/computer from factory
- John Cooper Works bumpers and side skirts.
- Full leather seats
- 17" inch rims fitted with Dunlops "run flat" tyres
- 4 front grille fog lights
- Clear tail lights included (not fitted in the car)
Might be mentioned a little wear in the driver's seat.
Not a single dent around.
An example that deserves to go to someone who will love it.
Mot due February 2020
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts