1965 Vespa SS180 - Nut & Bolt UK 'Armandos' Restoration For Sale
CLASSIC SCOOTERS UK LTD
BYFLEET VILLAGE, SURREY KT14 | T: the details below |TM: the details below
- details above | using the button below
1965 PIAGGIO VESPA SS180 For sale
Price 1: £ 6,650
- Sale Type: CSUK sale
- UK Restored superb SS180
- Frame Number: VSC1T 0010461
- Engine Number: VSC1M 0010810
- Nut & Bolt Restoration by Armandos, Sheffield in 2005
- With Complete Engine Overhaul & 788 KM Since rebuild
- Direct Italian import by Armandos.
- Superb Investment Scooter
- More images to Follow
- Status: AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING NOW
- Please Contact us for more information & to arrange a viewing
- UK Delivery from £50
- Worldwide Shipping Available
1958 Vespa Douglas
UK original scooter, all history including 'Buff logbook', invoice etc, original still alive, just had small amount of paint but all original, correct badge, original seat. Electronic.....
"Sembra una vespa! It looks like a wasp!", Enrico Piaggio exclaimed enthousiastically when aeronautical engineer Corradino D'Ascanio presented him with the Piaggio MP6 prototype. Little did Piaggio.....
We offer the Vespa 150 GL with VLA1T frame and VLA1M engine. Registered in 1964 it was completely restored by skilled hands. Equipped with a windscreen and a cover, it presents original documents......
We offer the Vespa VB1 150, called the GS of the "poor", registered in 1957 and re-registered in 2001, registered ASI, completely restored. It has a 146.5 cc engine. two-stroke, steel sheet-bearing.....
Vespa 150 very rare 7/3/1960 one registered owner uk supplied from new by stan gilks of ickenham middlesex. REGISTRATION NUMBER 140HX with 27662 miles original service station manual and operation.....
125 CC, 7 HP, 4 SPEEDS, 1 CYLINDER, 2 STROKES, CHASSIS T9, MODEL BETWEEN SERIES (PRIMAVERA AND SUPER) FEW UNITS, REAR WHEEL AND GLOVE COMPARMENT ORIGINAL, (NEW SEAT WITH KEY, NEW TIRES AND WHEELS,.....