TOYOTA SUPRA 1996 Storm Blue UK Spec Twin Turbo 6 For Sale
Model: Supra UK Twin Turbo
Full Toyota main dealer service history
1) Brundle Toyota, Kings Lynn: 6 miles 28/12/1996 A
2) Brundle Toyota kings Lynn 1,251 20/02/1996 B
3) Brundle Toyota Kings Lynn 3,750 23/07/1996 A
4) Chevin Toyota (Northampton) 7,129 13/06/1997 A
5) Chevin Toyota (Northampton) 11,909 16/01/1998 B
6) Phoneix Business Park John Nike Way Toyota (Berkshire)15.036 04/07/1998 A
7) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 20,638 10/11/1998 A
8) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 26,088 17/05/1999 B
9) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 36,976 22/06/2000 A
10) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 44,848 05/02/2001 A
11) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 53,230 23/01/2002 B
12) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 59,686 10/01/2003 A
13) Kings Toyota (Southampton) 63,682 08/06/2003 A
14) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 66,496 10/11/2003 B
15) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 73,632 15/10/2004 A
16) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 79,820 15/09/2005 A
17) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 86,219 06/09/2005 B
18) Octagon Motor Co Toyota (Berkshire) 93,012 24/08/2007 A
19) Kings Toyota (Southampton) 98,548 26/06/2008 A
20) Kings Toyota (Southampton) 104,446 17/06/2009 A
21) Kings Toyota (Southampton) 105,574 03/07/2010 B
22) Snows Toyota (Southampton) 107,214 02/07/2011 A
23) Snows Toyota (Southampton) 109,038 02/07/2012 A
24) Snows Toyota (Southampton) 109,743 29/06/2013 B
25) Snows Toyota (Southampton) 109,825 23/08/2014 A
26) Snows Toyota (Southampton) 109,836 04/08/2015 A
27) Snows Toyota (Southampton) 109,845 25/07/2016 B
28) Snows Toyota (Southampton) 109,864 02/08/2017 A
29) Snows Toyota (Southampton) 109,974 21/07/2018 B
30) Booked in with Toyota for a Service A on 22/06/2019
There are thought to be around only 600 ever UK Spec Supras ever made, with 200 of them produced in the desirable '6 Speed Manual' variation & the other 400 in the 'Auto' variation.
Fortunately, I have had the pleasure of owning both an Auto UK Spec Supra and now this stunning Storm Blue 6 Speed Manual UK Spec Supra. They are both great cars in their own ways, but I do prefer the manual as it is much more engaging.
Sadly however, I just don't have the time to enjoy it like I use to. Instead it has becomes a garage queen which is good & bad I guess, as the paintwork is in great condition for it's age having always kept it dry stored. It does have 110k on the clock so it does have the odd stone chip which is to be expected (23 years old) but no signs of rust etc.
It's becoming increasingly difficult to find a good clean factory original Twin Turbo Supra, with many people modifying and sooping these classics it's definitely an opportunity not to be missed, a very rare UK Spec Toyota Supra that is 95% stock & original.Most parts can be put back to original, the SMIC (Side Mount Intercooler) in place of the FMIC (Front Mount Intercooler)
The active spoiler is still present, however it is not operational due to the FMIC. I have never liked the look of the headlamp washers as they stick out like a sore thumb so they were never with the car, but again this can be put back if you want to make the car 100% original and totally stock
A little bit of history about this car, the former keepers of this car have kept the car for many years, some even decades but what I have been told is this Supra originally belonged to the former F1 driver Martin Brundle, who now commentates as a pundit for Sky F1 (The Brundle Toyota Family Franchise goes back along way and this car was originally serviced (Three times) by them when it came off the production line)
Speaking of production line, 1996 was the final year in which the UK Spec Supras were made & then sadly production came to a halt.
This was the only Storm Blue Twin Turbo Manual to be ordered in 1996 making it 1 of 1.
1996 Auto Storm Blue 5
1996 Manual Storm Blue 1
Car comes with a huge folder full of all service documentation throughout the years from 1996 till now - inc all MOT's, Services, all the work carried out from wheel alignments to a/c service. An engine rebuild was carried out (preventative maintenance - as 1 cylinder was showing slightly down so this was done a precaution, including pistons, rings) valve stem oil seals, water pump, oil pump, timing belt have all been done recently.
Whifbitz titanium exhaust
Kenlowe twin fans
TRD engine and gearbox mounts
Solid shifter bushes
17" Stock Alloy wheels which have recently been refurbished (Unmarked)
Seats have benefitted from a full refurb (Looks brand new)
Gearbox has just been serviced using Royal Purple
Car has recently undergone a full under seal
Fresh MOT no advisories
To sum up briefly, the car drives spot on, as you can see by the service records this car has had a good life & has been overly serviced during it's life which can only be a good thing, interior is very tidy especially for age, engine bay is cleaner then my room, first to see will buy!
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts