1970 Datsun 240Z =Convertible Fast Custom 302 5 speed Blue $45k For Sale
Located in the USA...west coast desert....no salt on roads.
1970 Datsun 240z For Sale or Trade clean blue driver 302 5 speed Convertible = Roadster.
1970 Datsun 240z For Sale or Trade -
- Selling my garage queen, 1970 Datsun 240z with a Ford 302 V8 from a Mustang GT.
- Everything is showman, the car can be driven onto a car show as is.
- You may know, they never made the 240z in a roadster convertible which makes this one of a kind.
- Yes, it has a working, lockable truck.
- The whole car is the end result of a meticulous project.
- Tremec T5 Transmission
- Side pipes (same style as Shelby Cobra and early Dodge Vipers)
- Konig 'Wantanabe' 16 inch wheels
- The frame rails have been reinforced.
- There is also cross bracing with an integral roll bar. That's what makes the car drive like it's on rails.
- You could drift this car with the right tires.
- Replaced the front air dam, completely stripped to bare metal, resurface and repair the body of any dents, scratches or filler and repaint.
- Added two thermostatically controlled radiator fans
- Added Edelbrock carburetor/manifold and air filter,
- Added a new fuel filter system, added a high-performance distributor, added an electronic choke,
front brake hoses, front ball joint and bushings, radius arm bushings, outer tie rod's, front struts, rear struts, steering boots, sway bars...
- Rolled the interior of the rear fenders so I could put larger tires on the car, custom bikini top, replaced the center console, had a custom separation wall installed between the trunk and the passenger compartment
- Added Alpine Bluetooth stereo system with bass cube, and remote
- Finally, reinforced rollbar (it's not just for looks) new custom interior seats, racing harness seat belts...
- The Ford 302 engine is incredibly strong, the pipes sound fantastic and the T5 transmission is the best I've ever used.
- Feels bulletproof.
- Most of my cars have very little usage and low mileage.
- I lived in SF and the car lived in a garage in Tracy.
- I had a detached air cooled 600 square-foot garage / man cave built for it where it sleeps protected next to a dehumidifier.
- The Datsun has never been driven in the rain.
The furthest I have ever driven it would probably be Oakland.
For me, I like mostly like taking it to local car shows, coffee and cars meets... I also like driving it on the country roads near Livermore.
- In the entire time I have on the car, I would bet that I have put about 300 miles on it.
I don't drive it hard and I don't drive it much.
I guess I thought that I might drive it more but with all of the other vehicles, limited time, the fact that it is a small sports car w/ giant engine... I probably stared at it more than I drove it.
-The title is clean, the body has about 90k miles on it, the engine and transmission are newer with less than 5k miles.
Condition: like new
cylinders: 8 cylinders Ford 302
paint color: blue
title status: clean
- Open to trades of near/equal value cars with optional cash considerations.
- Email me preferred..
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
The latest in our range of bespoke editions of the 240z is the flagship MZR 'Sport Design'. A blend of sumptuous design and discreet MZR technology. The result is one of the best Sports Classics on.....
VERY, VERY nice, perfectly running/driving, VERY solid, original, all complete and Very early 1971 Datsun 240Z. Can be driven anywhere as is. Does not need anything at all. Has the original engine......
This 1972 Datsun 240Z is fitted with a manual gearbox was fully rebuilt and restored in 2013 and has recently been imported to the UK from the Bordeaux region in France. Fitted with period Wolfrace.....