1970 Datsun 240Z =Convertible Fast Custom 302 5 speed Blue $45k For Sale
Located in the USA...west coast desert....no salt on roads.
1970 Datsun 240z For Sale or Trade clean blue driver 302 5 speed Convertible = Roadster.
1970 Datsun 240z For Sale or Trade -
- Selling my garage queen, 1970 Datsun 240z with a Ford 302 V8 from a Mustang GT.
- Everything is showman, the car can be driven onto a car show as is.
- You may know, they never made the 240z in a roadster convertible which makes this one of a kind.
- Yes, it has a working, lockable truck.
- The whole car is the end result of a meticulous project.
- Tremec T5 Transmission
- Side pipes (same style as Shelby Cobra and early Dodge Vipers)
- Konig 'Wantanabe' 16 inch wheels
- The frame rails have been reinforced.
- There is also cross bracing with an integral roll bar. That's what makes the car drive like it's on rails.
- You could drift this car with the right tires.
- Replaced the front air dam, completely stripped to bare metal, resurface and repair the body of any dents, scratches or filler and repaint.
- Added two thermostatically controlled radiator fans
- Added Edelbrock carburetor/manifold and air filter,
- Added a new fuel filter system, added a high-performance distributor, added an electronic choke,
front brake hoses, front ball joint and bushings, radius arm bushings, outer tie rod's, front struts, rear struts, steering boots, sway bars...
- Rolled the interior of the rear fenders so I could put larger tires on the car, custom bikini top, replaced the center console, had a custom separation wall installed between the trunk and the passenger compartment
- Added Alpine Bluetooth stereo system with bass cube, and remote
- Finally, reinforced rollbar (it's not just for looks) new custom interior seats, racing harness seat belts...
- The Ford 302 engine is incredibly strong, the pipes sound fantastic and the T5 transmission is the best I've ever used.
- Feels bulletproof.
- Most of my cars have very little usage and low mileage.
- I lived in SF and the car lived in a garage in Tracy.
- I had a detached air cooled 600 square-foot garage / man cave built for it where it sleeps protected next to a dehumidifier.
- The Datsun has never been driven in the rain.
The furthest I have ever driven it would probably be Oakland.
For me, I like mostly like taking it to local car shows, coffee and cars meets... I also like driving it on the country roads near Livermore.
- In the entire time I have on the car, I would bet that I have put about 300 miles on it.
I don't drive it hard and I don't drive it much.
I guess I thought that I might drive it more but with all of the other vehicles, limited time, the fact that it is a small sports car w/ giant engine... I probably stared at it more than I drove it.
-The title is clean, the body has about 90k miles on it, the engine and transmission are newer with less than 5k miles.
Condition: like new
cylinders: 8 cylinders Ford 302
paint color: blue
title status: clean
- Open to trades of near/equal value cars with optional cash considerations.
- Email me preferred..
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....joshz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts