1964 Land Rover Series IIA Restored + Utility Trailer $34.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1964 Land Rover Series IIA = Fresh Restored + Matching Utility Trailer
Body Style Suv
Nicely Restored Example of a Classic Land Rover Series IIA
*Restored to look great but not too nice to use.
*Comes with matching utility trailer
*Ready to Cruise the Beach or the Bog.
*Matching utility trailer included
- The Series II Land Rover was the first upgrade to the original Land Rover Series.
- The body shape was a significant change from the original model and became the iconic silhouette immediately identifiable as a Land Rover.
- The body shape remained largely unchanged through the end of the Defender production in 2016.
- The Series II interior was upgraded for comfort with new upholstery but remained utilitarian with a steel dash and very little plastic.
- Additionally, the Series II general mechanicals, including the drivetrain and engine were upgraded for performance and reliability.
Our Land Rover is an 88-inch (wheelbase) model.
- It is powered by Land Rover's bulletproof 2.25 liter 4 cylinder gas engine.
- It has safari style seating with opposing rear seats and is complete with hardtop.
- We imported this Land Rover from El Salvador where it had belonged to a prominent family.
- The restoration is older, but it still looks and drives great. It comes with a matching utility trailer.
Land Rovers and Land Cruisers are quite popular. Record sale prices are regularly reached at auctions.
Our car is a great example that is not too nice to drive but certain to impress the folks at Cars and Coffee.
- The utility trailer adds to both the fun factor and the utility of the truck.
VERY NICE AND TIDY SERIES 2A TRUCK CAB WITH A SOFT TOP... 2.25 PETROL ALL ORIGINAL... DRIVES GREAT... MOT AND TAX EXEMPT... SUPPLIED WITH 12 MONTHS WARRANTY... RARE TO FIND AND A GOOD FUTURE INVESTMENT...,.....
Land Rover Series 2 88" 2.25 Petrol (1960): A very original example with an unmolested body and interior. Very straight bodywork with the original galvanised bodytrim and windscreen frame untouched.....
1963 Series 2 short wheel base (88") finished in blue with black detailing, enhanced by silver chequer plate
Unknown mileage but speedo with non-functioning odometer showed 65,000 miles when purchased
1966 LAND ROVER SERIES 2A 88" SOFT TOP PICK UP,2 1/4 PETROL,4 SPEED MANUAL,RARE GLEAMING PASTEL GREEN BODYWORK,ONLY 70,000 MILES FROM NEW!!!!,THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A TOTALLY STUNNING SERIES.....