1970 Dodge Challenger T/A = 340 V8-6 Pack 4 speed $84.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model Challenger T/A
Color Copper Metallic
Engine 340 V8 - 6 pack
Transmission 4 speed
Other Body on restored, power front disc brakes!
Price Reduced Price $84,900.00
1970 Dodge Challenger T/A
- In the Mopar world it is tough to beat the classic Challenger. In fact, these cars were so cool that Dodge couldn't help but start producing them again for the modern times. Nothing says a cars look stands the test of time like having it replicated over 40 years later! This classic is another Sons of Thunder restoration project and it sure is a nice one.
- The car has undergone a body on restoration that was very well done.
- It has 82,626 original miles but the restoration is fresh so it looks like it should have much less.
- The body is free from any issues and the Copper Metallic paint really pops out in the sun.
- The original style Matte Black side stripes along with the Matte Black hood and Black vinyl top contrast the paint nicely and look perfect on a car like this. The original hood and spoiler set up is in place and functional so it isn't just for looks.
- The chrome and trim pieces all have a nice shine with no pitting or rust issues.
- Factory Rally wheels ride under all four corners and all are wrapped with brand new BF Goodrich radial T/A tires.
- Getting those tires spinning is the freshly rebuilt date code correct 340 with original 6 pack.
- The motor runs very well with no smoking or leaks.
- It has a lot of power and delivers a great sound through the dual exhaust that is routed out of each side through chrome tips right in front of the rear tires.
- The motor has that factory appearance with everything being nicely painted with a nice finish.
- Chrome and billet looks good on some customs but nothing compares to popping a hood and seeing a motor like this exactly how it would have been brand new.
- The 4 speed transmission is rebuilt as well and sends power back to the traction lock rear end.
- Other nice features include the power front disc brakes.
- The interior of the car has that factory look as well being done in all Black with the original style woodgrain accents. It has the original center console with the pistol grip shifter.
- When you sit behind the wheel of this thing there is no doubting you are in a muscle car.
-All of the original gauges, knobs and switches are working properly and look great.
- The trunk of the car is finished out just as nicely and houses the original jack and spare tire.
These cars continue to become more desirable with every year that passes so don't risk missing your chance to get one of your own!
Start cruising in style for the reduced
price of $87,500.00 $84,900.00!
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...