1967 Maserati Mistral 4000 GT 4.0 Project Rare Alloy 5 spd $109k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1967 Maserati Mistral = US-specs....Correct...
Price: $109,000....email us please...
Engine Size 4.0
Transmission Type Manual
Rare and Desirable 4.0L with Aluminum Coachwork
1967 Maserati Mistral 4000 GT Alloy
Coachwork by Frua
Original Color: Rosso Cordoba
Original Interior: Black Connolly
- Featuring a 4.0 Liter Engine (largest capacity offered and most desirable) ZF 5-Speed manual transmission, Aluminum Coachwork and Original (date coded) Borrani Spoked Wire Wheels
Referred to internally as Maserati Gran Turismo 4000/GT tipo 109 “Mistral” this example was ordered by Foreign Car City Inc. in West Nyack, N.Y. and was invoiced on 10/23/1967
- A Exciting “Garage Find”!
- Numbers-Matching Engine (Engine Number found stamped on the head and on the engine block)
- Rare and Desirable Example with Aluminum Coachwork
- Includes Maserati Classiche Documentation
- Optioned New with Power Windows and Radio Antenna
- Straight Forward Mistral Just Discovered, Ideal to Service and Use as a Quality Driver or a Great Base for Light Restoration
- One of approximately 800 Maserati Mistral's Built – Entire Production Including 3.5L, 3.7L, and 4.0L Steel and Alloy Versions
- This rare 4.0L Alloy Mistral recently came to us from Michigan where it was last titled in 2009.
- Overall a very complete example the Mistral retains its original Lucas Fuel Injection system, air box, and original Borrani spoked wire wheels dated coded 5/67 & 6/67.
- The interior is believed to be all original while the body received a repaint many years ago and is presentable but has its flaws (pictured).
- The car has just come out of long term storage.
- The engine turns freely by hand but will require inspection and service of all systems prior to road use.
- There are three parts bins that accompany the sale (parts pictured).
- The exhaust/muffler is missing and there are some rust areas on the underside (pictured).
- To find the ultimate version of the Mistral coupe with the desirable Alloy coachwork and largest 4.0L engine is rare indeed the next owner will have a true grand touring jewel of the 1960's.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Maserati Mistral 3.7 carburettor spyder 1 reg 1965 SUPERB FULLY RESTORATION OF MECHANICAL AND BODY CHASSIS ENGINE TOTALLY NEW 800 miles done from restoration! From Maserati coupè was converted spyder.....
This 1967 Maserati Mistral Coupe is a matching numbers example and the ideal restoration candidate. Blue with black interior and just out of long-term storage. The Mistral was introduced as the replacement.....
Mileage : 85.850 Kms
First registration date : 1/1/1966
Color : Silver
Interior color : Tan
Power (kw) : 172
Power (cv) : 235
Cubic capacity : 4000cc
Number of cylinders : 6
Fuel type : Petrol
Very original Maserati Mistral 3700 in a beautiful and excellent condition. It is a European version and comes from Sweden. The body is very original, solid and has perfect fits. Completely restored.....