1979 79 VW Westfalia Camper Van Solar Panel Go Green Auto $24.5 For Sale
Located in the USA...west no salt on roads...((( we have other cool camper vans like this coming soon and on request please )))
1979 VW Westfalia Solar Panel - Sage Green...
- details above CAD...trade-in OK & seriously considered (trades save tax!) - prices can change if we do work or services to this van...
- This automatic van was owned by a fireman (who was relocated) and travelled extensively, so this van is long distance proven on the road... ready for your Adventures.
- Repainted 8 years ago, body overall decent original condition, undercarriage solid.
- Recently new: brakes, tires, fuel lines, canvas 3 window top, solar panel, battery bank and more.
- Come see and drive this beauty home - great value for cool and reliable vintage ride!
- We have extensive references, we are happy to provide to serious enquiries.
- You may not have known... VW campers are our hobby, we work as a non-profit - making work available for: a lad with severe disability, recovered addicts (4.1 years clean, whoo!) & war vets - the boys together learn to work hard & smart - collectively pouring love & guts into blue ribbon restoration work... come meet our zany crew, we really love VW vans.... & being part of folk's Adventures !
- Check out our family (hippies with office) eco-business here...
* note: our phone is a land line (please don't text) - please call or e-mail with phone # - we're just olde skool, please include your PHONE #... we still like talking to people....please send us a email...
Peace out, Jose and V(~)W boys
ES Westfalia Werke RR
'... if the Adventure is not now, then when ?!'
- It is an absolute beauty.
- This is a very solid bus and runs great!
Condition: good clean driver
cylinders: 4 cylinders
paint color: Sage Green
title status: clean
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Registered in Jersey from new, this RHD 1975 T2 Westfalia with tilt rood has been subject to a full restoration by Le Riche on behalf of a client during the period 2012 /2013, and has covered only.....
Type 2 bay window camper owned past 16 years full body restoration done 2008-2010 subaru engine 2.2 16 valve fitted 2010 by tsr engine conversions in suffolk van was featured in vw camper magazine.....
VW T25 Camper Van - First registered 01-03-1990
One previous owner
Selling my beloved T25 Camper Motor Home runs on LPG (very cheap about 45p a litre) and Petrol
very realisable and economical