The Volkswagen Type 2, known officially (depending on body type) as the Transporter, Kombi or Microbus, or, informally, as the Bus (US) or Camper (UK), is a forward control panel van introduced in 1950 by the German automaker Volkswagen as its second car model. Following – and initially deriving from Volkswagen's first model, the Type 1 (Beetle) – it was given the factory designation Type 2.
• CLEAN TITLE
• THIS VW HAS 61,867 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE BECAUSE IT'S OVER 10 YEARS
• 4 CYL. ENGINE WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSION
• REBUILT CLUTCH, NEW INJECTOR, NEW BRAKES,
• NEW TIRES, GREAT SUSPENSION
• VERY CLEAN, SOLID AND STRAIGHT BODY AND UNDERCARRIAGE
• VERY ORIGINAL AND GREAT LOOKING INTERIOR WITH NO RIPS OR TEARS
• RUBBER MAT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND UNDERNEATH IS DRY AND CLEAN
1,781 CC., 90 hp, 4-cylinder, MANUAL 5 SPEEDS, SERIES II, VERSION 19GU2E, 5 doors, 5 PLAZAS, 4 ELECTRIC WINDOWS, CENTRAL LOCKING, TIRES NEW, 1 OWNER ONLY, FEW KILOMETERS, VERY ORIGINAL, MAINTENANCE.....