1982 Mini Rover Cooper 1000 = RHD clean Red low 40km $13.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...west no salt on roads...
1982 mini rover 1000 (998) RHD right hand drive.
So here's the story.
- A foreign exchange student at a Tacoma High school in the late 90s was having trouble making friends so had his parents ship his car over from Japan to help him get around and give him something to do. After the school year was over he went back home to Japan and the car got left behind at his host parents.
- It sat for about 15 years (always garaged ) until I picked it up.
- I did a bunch of work to it and had my fun.
- Now it's time for it to go to the next Mini enthusiast.
- This car is so much fun to drive.
- Like a street legal go-cart. Its rust free and drives excellent.
- Great for cruising around town.
-I get more looks in this car than I've ever gotten in any classic car I've owned in the past.
- New work done:
- Tires, Steering rack, outer tie rods, inner/outer cv axle, front wheel bearings, front brakes, 4 brake drums, spark plugs & wires, thermostat, new cap & rotor, valve cover gasket, air filter, lower engine mounts, coolant / brake system flushed, newer clutch..
- I also added a seat extention because I'm six foot four.
-Magnesium wheels, Japanese import, runs and drives great.
Low Kilometres! Under 40k
42 + mpg.
Mini Rover (cooper)
cylinders: 4 cylinders
paint color: orange
title status: clean
- Serious inquiries only, no tire kickers or joy riders.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
.................Thanks for looking...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts