1997 Ferrari F355 Challenge Fast Track low 9.7k miles $169.5 For Sale
Located in the USA...(((( also have a white Challenge track car coming soon and on request please))))
1997 Ferrari F355 Challenge = Fast Track Car 4 U !
Engine Size 8 Cylinder Engine
Transmission Type 6 speed paddle shift
Body Style Coupe
- A Club Raced Only... No Damage. No Drama
* Low Mileage
* Front Splitter
* Rear Wing
* Clean history
* Very Fast
- The Ferrari Challenge is the longest running single marque race series ever. Gentlemen drivers compete in similar cars under a strict set of rules.
- The racing is nearly as thrilling as the car competing.
- Our F355 Challenge purchased by a New Jersey based enthusiast.
- He used it exclusively in club and hobby track days. Never crashing or otherwise damaging the car.
- It was then passed to another Northeast based enthusiasts who seldom used the car.
- It was then sold to us through a Boston area Ferrari shop.
- We have taken it to a couple track events where it has performed flawlessly.
- The car has less than 10,000 miles.
- It features dual racing seats, a sport exhaust, front splitter, and a rear wing.
- It is an excellent car for club track days, a retired Challenge car series, or just collecting.
This is a Fantastic Mockup of a Ferrari F1 F310 Nocecone and wing, made of fiberglass (the original fitted on the car was in carbon fiber).
This nosecone was made for an original Ferrari Showcar.
This is a Complete rear wing assembly coming from the 1996 Ferrari F1 of Michael Schumacher, this wing is for low drag races (see the small main plate) and is 99% coming from Monza GP in 1996.
For sale turbolader for Ferrari F1 year 1983 Alboreto , type k26 , original , used . Price on request . More F1 parts available on request . For information , details and pictures please contact me.....