Morris Minor Two seat Tourer. First registered 1932 to a lady in Spaxton village (near here) and sold to a Mr West of Bridgwater in the mid sixties who later sold the car to Mr Clarke of Taunton in the early eighties. This is a genuine three owner car from new. The car has had a body of restoration keeping as much of the originality as possible in the restoration, it has a completely original interior which is excellent and the new hood and side screens are an exact copy of the originals. This is a rather cute car that will fit in any modern garage and is easy to drive.