1974 Ford Bronco = Rare Custom Nick Trix Mint Restored $109k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1974 Ford Bronco by Nick Trix
Asking $109,000..USD... Will Consider any interesting trades or offers. We will consider any interesting trades or offers...
- Presented to you this is a Custom Built 1974 Ford Bronco by Nicks Trix of North Carolina.
- Nick Menudier is one of the Bronco Authorities in the Custom Fabrication sector and has brought many of these Fun and Exciting rigs back to life.
- His elite status on the Bronco scene goes back as far as I can remember and he has secured himself as a staple in this Niche World of Vintage 4x4’s where only a small handful of Top level builders exist.
- This project deemed IVY was the built to the Custom order of my client and in Finished in the meticulous high quality fashion Nick is known for. Perfect execution of the project and No cut corners… Simply Put just done right Utilizing many custom hand built parts and commissioning only the finest talents in the field this top notch Truck is one of the best I’ve seen.
- I have had many many Broncos bought and sold over the years and virtually none like this! please take a moment to view my youtube channel and video to get a sense of this build, I can honestly say I’m doing 80 plus mph on the Highway and its very Safe and Smooth which you cannot say about every Bronco you see out there.
- But they are also not cheap either rivaling the highend builders with prices into the 150 to 200k range and more this is every bit of the competitors finished product.
- Scratch the 2 year waiting list forget about the extreme retail cost of building one, this 1974 is ready to go.
- The Local Southern California Resident we received the Truck from is in a position where he cannot take his Bronco with him and is sacrificing his baby.
- Priced at way below market and cost of build this 1974 Bronco has merely 1600 Miles from New and is Like New is every aspect, Buy Today Drive tomorrow and SAVE SAVE SAVE Time and Money do not miss this opportunity Full Custom Builds seldom see the market with fresh miles.
- Below is a list of its components 302 V8, Power Steering, Hydro boost Brakes, Disc, Electronic Fuel Injection, Air Conditioning, Back up cameras, Custom Cage and Much Much More!!!
302 V8 by Campbell Gear Tech
Ford Motor Sports Aluminum cylinder heads
Comp Cam and Valve Train
Ross forged pistons
Holley Sniper Electronic Fuel Injection
Ceramic coated shorty headers
Exhaust by Action engineering
NT Custom Radiator
Serpentine belts drive
MSD E curve distributor
C4 Trans by Edward Transmissions
Trac Loc Differential
Dana 20 Transfer case and gear by Corey
23 Gallon Fuel tank
Goodridge lines and fittings
WH 2.5 Springs
NT Steering linkage
Daystar Urethene Bushings throughout
Drive shafts by Carolina powertrain
Hydroboost brake booster
Powder Coated Chassis inside and out
US Mags 15 and Indy Mags
BFG Ko2 Al Terrarin 31x10.5
Stripped by Diversfeild Finish
Body and Paint by Chuck Schenck
PPG Paints Ivy Glo Poly & Wimbleton White
IES seam Sealers and paints
Scorpion bed liner & heat
Noise reducer inside and underneath
Ballistic sound mat fully lined interior
Zinc plated and Stainless hardware used throughout
Custom Leather by Rick Lutz Interiors
Euro Square weave Carpet
Vintage Air in NT custom dash
NT custom Tuck and Fold rear seat
Retro Sound system w/Polk Speakers
Window Tint by Bob Russo “the Tint King”
NT Custom Family cage
Tuffy Center console
NT Billet Trim package
Stroppe Padded Steering wheel by Baja Broncos
Back Up Camera
Youtube video below :
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Located in the USA...dry desert....
Price $46,500..USD... will consider trades and offers...
- This is a 1971 Ford Bronco and it has lived its life here in Southern California just outside of San Diego in Alpine.
- The Truck is a very nice and wells sorted example, its entirely rust .....
ford gpw 1942, original body and chassis in remarkable condition for age,Buick v6 engine fitted, Uk registration number LXS198, chassis number GPW 78752 new expensive tyres, 2 original split rim wheels, original f stamps on seat frames, chassis etc, original rear springs, sheller steering wheel, ford .....
Stunning full custom build with performance drivetrain and custom suspension
Driven only 11,000 mile since completion
Desirable first generation Ford Bronco Wagon
One of 10,930 built for 1967
Performance 289ci V8 fitted with a Demon carburetor and Edelbrock intake
Column shift Ford C4 .....
Located in the USA...dry desert....no salt on roads...
1970 Ford Bronco = US-specs...4x4 Lifted 4 inches...
Color Turquoise and White
Interior Turquoise and Black
Engine 302 V8 (original)
Transmission 3 speed manual
Mileage 100 since completed
Other Frame off restoration, Marti .....