1967 Volkswagen T1 Westfalia SO-42 Exclusive, FSH For Sale
For sale, my unique 1967 T1 Westfalia SO-42 Camper in SHOWROOM condition with full service history from the day it was born in Germany.
I bought this Camper Van from the first owner in 2000, who bought the car in the USA and moved back to Europe with it in 1983. He looked after the car very meticulously and kept it away from the elements. He took it on trips to Australia, USA, Canada and Europe, there are even a few old photos of it on the trips. He only sold it because he felt he was too old to drive it.
This car has never been in junk condition, it was garaged its whole life.
I kept this up as well and kept it in the heated garage since owning it.
- Full service history including all booklets, owner’s manual and a genuine VW repair book
- Original purchase order from the VW factory (it was ordered without pop top)
- Extra equipment: Domestic fridge, sink, gas hob, gas heater, water heater, toilet, waste water tank. (everything was fitted in the sixties)
- AC (Air Conditioner) which makes it even more unique although it was not fully re-fitted after restoration but it’s doable.
- Full restoration to the smallest details. (every single bolt was re-galvanised, and every little rubber part was replaced and the chassis was fully stripped down)
- Original key (1 key for all locks)
- More pictures of restoration is available for serious buyers
After doing all of that I only drove it a few hundred KMs and never drove in poor weather conditions.
This is a great opportunity to own an extremely iconic car with such an outstanding history.
Feel free to contact me for any information.
I am a private seller and will consider trade ins.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts