1974 TVR 2500 M = Rare 1 of 946 made Clean Restored $19.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...desert west...no salt on roads...
1974 TVR 2500 M
1974 TVR 2500 M 1 of 946, Superb Condition, Documented, Restored.
Fuel Type: Gas
Ext color: Yellow
Int color: Black
- A clean and solid driver 1974 TVR 2500 M Great Paint, Interior, and Mechanically Superb Beautiful British Sports Car.
- Complete photo documented grand up nut and bolt restoration.
- Truly perhaps the nicest example available in the world today at any price.
- This iconic British sports car, highly regarded by members of the “TVR Car Club of North America” has been lovingly and fully restored to a “full Concours condition” (in 2002) with over $38,000 in receipts.
- It’s powered by its original, but rebuilt Triumph TR6 2.5L straight 6 engine with dual Stromberg CD-2 carburetors, its Triumph 4 speed transmission and differential, and it’s very light weight, it HANDLES like a “go-kart”!
- With only 946 cars built, and fewer known to still exist, this “one of the best” will generate “What is it?” inquiries wherever you go!
- Registered in California into January 2019. Absolute pleasure.
- One of the finest examples anywhere at any price.
- We help ship anywhere on earth. Let us know how to help.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
A very beautiful rare car with only 654 made in England between 1972 - 1979. American import started in 1977 - 1979 consuming a lot of the 3000M’s
We are selling this car on behalf of its current owner, who is very sad to see it go. Needless to say this has wanted for nothing and still in excellent .....
TVR Griffith 400
Fully rally prepared
A huge amount of money has been spent to prepare this car for the highest level of competition
Has competed in 4 rallyes; still in a very good condition
All mechanical parts have been redone two years ago
Only serious buyers who know the value .....
Were looking to buy your TVR Chimaera, Griffith, T350, Tuscan, Tamora, Sagaris
If you keen to sell please send us all the details and some pictures of the car for a competitive cash sale.
Don't want the hassle of selling your own car Commission sales also available, Getting you the best return .....
2 to choose from, one 4.5 AJP, One 4.5 RV8, all total rebuild of engine and refreshed box and shocks,
One Red Ajp with Penske, One White Rover V8 with original Spax suspension, all come with 2 sets of wheels one with slicks one with wets, all fully refurbished and immaculate, please call for .....
Nice TVR 2500M from 1974 with the TR6 engine with the 3 carbs set up. A very good running / driving car!
Price is 15.950 EURO
Take a look at our website www.stolzeclassiccars.nl for more information and the biggest choice in REAL Classic Cars in "the Stolze Collection" , more .....
2002/52 Tuscan MK1 4.0
Nightfire Red with Cream and Red Hide, and Ruby Carpets.
36,000 miles with a FTVRSH.
Isn't this a stonking little number?!
A fairly rare colour and very classic.
Just had a top end rebuild, with new chain kit, and half time bearing at Powers Performance .....
TO SEE VIDEOS OF THIS CARGO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN
SPORTS SALVAGE TVR TASMIN CHASSIS
SPORTS SALVAGE TVR TASMIN WALK AROUND
1982 TVR BLUE 2,8i TASMIN CONVERTIBLE FANTASTIC CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT
2.8I V6 FORD POWER
THE CAR HAS COME IN AFTER A VERY VERY LIGHT FUEL PIPE FIRE CAT C .....
Our TVR 280I Coupe is now complete .
Excellent original chassis with no rust was the basis for this restoration . All mechanicals overhauled , inc engine and gearbox and new clutch . Brakes New larger discs and calipers to the front and rebuilt rear calipers with new standard discs . Finished in White .....