Located in the USA....(((( also have a White F430 Challenge coming soon and on request please))))
2006 Ferrari 430 Challenge Yellow
Engine Size 4.3L V8 DOHC 32V
Transmission Type 6 Speed F1
Body Style Coupe
Only 142 F430 Challenge Cars Were Built
* Well sorted by a Challenge car specialist.
* Looks and drives great.
* May be perfect for Ferrari's track day program.
- Ferrari used to hold a 3 day driving school at their Fiorano racetrack. At one point Ferrari's current models were the F430s and 599 GTB. The pair were the school cars.
- The F430 was very fast with incredible handling and excellent brakes. The car made you a better driver.
- Towards the end of the 3rd day, students were treated to a ride in a F430 Challenge with an instructor at the wheel. By the first corner, any illusion the students had that they were fast in the production F430 was shattered.
- The F430 Challenge was bred to be a warrior. The body was built without carpeting, sound deadening, A/C, radio, or any weight adding non-essentials.
- A roll cage, quick release steering wheel, and full harness was added for safety. The engine was stock with upgraded exhaust and engine management.
- The 430 Challenge is not street legal and that's not a bad thing.
- The suspension tweaks that greatly improved handling on a race track makes it a miserable street car.
Our F430 Challenge is a retired Challenge series contender. It has been completely rebuilt to new specification after a shunt. It drives great and looks great. Everything works as it should and with a minor going over is ready to race again.
- Ferrari has put together a retired Challenge car track day series.
- This 430 should be a great fit for the program.
- There were only 142 F430 Challenge cars built.
- It's speculated that only half of those survive. Racing Ferraris top the value chart.
- This car is your ticket to fun and may be your ticket to fortune.
- Can we send it your way?
This is a Fantastic Mockup of a Ferrari F1 F310 Nocecone and wing, made of fiberglass (the original fitted on the car was in carbon fiber).
This nosecone was made for an original Ferrari Showcar.
Carbon fibre style large racing seats in nero and rosso ferrari with cavallino stitched to headrests in rosso, adaptive front headlight system, red brake calipers, front grille with chromed edges,.....
For sale turbolader for Ferrari F1 year 1983 Alboreto , type k26 , original , used . Price on request . More F1 parts available on request . For information , details and pictures please contact me.....