2002 BMW 316Ti Compact - Automatic - Spares or Repair For Sale
MOT until April 2020.
Sold for SPARES OR REPAIR due to the following issues:
• Engine Management Light on
• Gearbox Warning Light intermittently comes on and gearbox goes into limp mode (car still drives but gear change clunky
• Engine oil leak
• Front tyres cracked and ideally need replacing
• Remote central locking faulty but can still be locked from the door lock
• Drivers window regulator cable broken and will need replacing (window currently blocked up)
• Rear wiper does not work
• Volume control broken on head unit (can still use steering wheel controls)
• Slight rust starting on wheel arches.
There are likely to be more issues but those are the ones that spring to mind. The BMW has a full leather interior in good condition, CD Changer and MV2 alloys that could do with a refurb.
Priced at £350 as that's what I've estimated the parts value to at least be. I would probably consider a close offer.
Car will drive but due to the intermittent gearbox issue I would suggest getting it transported if you are travelling a long distance.
Please, no time wasters.
Understand, this is sold for spares or repairs and will need work before it could ever be a daily driver again.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts