For sale this beautiful Subaru Sambar, a truly unique vehicle ready to go for festivals and weekends away. It’s also great around town due to low fuel consumption, narrow shape and a very tight turning circle.
This van really is a joy and a reluctant sale but I’m selling as I will soon be a student again and can’t justify two cars. The van will also be subject to London ULEZ restrictions as of October 2021 (£12.50 daily, within the north and south circulars).
- 660cc Clover 4 petrol engine. Very economical and cheap to tax. Not London ULEZ compliant though due to being an import. Her top speed is around 60mph, but she sits at 50 more comfortably.
- 3 speed automatic gearbox.
- MOT until end of November 2019
- Full service carried out at Woodford Subaru dealership 30/5/2019. Included new oil sump and new shock absorber.
- Some corrosion to exhaust mounting at the rear, which I am told will need some welding in 3/4000 miles.
- Small spots of rust on rear bumper.
- Central locking from driver's door.
- Custom conversion with cooker, bed and storage cabinets.
- Front seats fold down flat while in bed mode.
- Mains hookup point with consumer unit and 13A/USB output inside. Hookup cable can be included.
- Cargo net for added storage.
- Sony stereo head unit with aux in/USB.
- New Alpine speakers fitted.
- Two keys present
- Lots of paperwork from 5 previous owners.
- Protective cover for storage
Don’t hesitate to get in touch for any further details or photos.