1988 88 Chevrolet BatMobile Replica Roadster = All Black $110.9kk For Sale
Located in the USA...
88 Chevrolet Batmobile Replica Roadster = US-specs...Chevrolet Caprice Chassis for EZ low cost repairs and parts or insurance...for your cool BatMan(~)Cave... a Rare 1 off....
1988 Chevrolet Caprice Batmobile Replica
•Chevy 350 CID V-8 engine
•Four-speed automatic transmission
•Power steering and power brakes
•Black exterior and red trim with a black interior and red trim
•Leather bucket seats
•Polished roll top dash
•Lots of new gadgets
- How much do you want your own Batmobile?
- Do you want to cruise around on the Batphone, talking to Commissioner Gordon or Alfred? Our Classic Cars is pleased to offer this 1988 Batmobile Replica,Built on a 1988 Caprice chassis.
- This Bat-Mobile is a close replica made famous by the 1966 TV series Batman!
- George Barris made the original Batmobile in (short order out) of a Lincoln Futura concept car by Ford.
- While most of the styling ques were there,Barris made it into the Iconic car everyone knows today.
- Here's a chance to have your own addition to your Batcave or museum.
- With its Satin black paint and red trim, the car’s fiberglass body is in very good order, as are the dual canopies for driver and passenger.
- The car’s bodywork is straight and solid. Door handles came from a third-generation Corvette.
- The forward cargo bay is clean, the engine bay is very tidy
- A Chevrolet 350 CID V-8 engine provides the motive power, channeling it through a four-speed automatic transmission.
- The car had power steering and brakes to make chasing the bad guys easier.
- The Batmobile rolls on BFG Silvertown radials, size 225/70R15 at all four corners.
- Each tire is mounted on chrome alloy wheels with red bat logos as center caps.
The tires and wheels are all in very good order.
- Inside, the black leather bucket seats sport red trim and Bat logo look great.
- The black carpet and red/black floor mats look fine.
- A chrome bat logo serves as the tiller while the instrument panel is chock-full of polished roll top items and Dolphin gauges mounted below that on the center stack.
- A horseshoe shifted graces the center console.
- It looks like nothing else on the road yet is instantly recognizable by young and old people alike.
- If you don’t mind the questions being in non-stop photos and videos whenever you take it for a spin, stop our many Classic Cars to check out this Batmobile replica for yourself.
- The donor vehicle for this project is a Chevrolet Caprice; it is registered and licensed as a Chevrolet donor vehicle.
- This car is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 118 miles, understood to be mileage since completion.
- It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!?
-More info coming soon and on request please...
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....mtx
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts