1960 chevrolet impala
4 speed manual
5.7 litre v8
this is a 1960 impala and in my opinion the best shape with the big front and rear glass.
i have owned this car for nearly 3 years and have spent a lot of time and money getting this car registered in this country and useable on our roads.
the history is it came over around 14 years ago and went straight into a museum where it sat until i rescued it and bought it back to life.
the only thing that lets this car down is the paintwork. It was originally a 4 door and was converted in the 1980’s to a 2 door and today you can start to see rust coming through where rear doors were welded up and a little across the bonnett and also the roof. Chasis is solid.
mechanically it is sound, it has had…..
· fuel tank removed and cleaned, new lines and filter
· full service
· new thermostat and housing
· new plugs, cap and leads
· new brake shoes and cylinders all round
· new brake master cylinder and lines
· all new air ride suspension with links bushes bags rods switches the lot.. all operational.
· new alternator belt
· new mechanical fuel pump
· new petrol gauge level sender unit
· lots of other bits and pieces im sure..
· set of 4 alloy wheels and new tyres
· paintwork as stated
· rubber door seals perished
· wipers just packed up (wiring)
· fuel gauge not working (wiring)
car starts and drives, all lights work, brakes as it should and ready to use.
open to sensible offers so if we agree i can change to a buy it now and the car is yours.
selling to fund a deposit on a house so it has to go.
no tyre kickers, advice givers or time wasters, advertised elsewhere so have the right to withdraw.
cash or bankers draft or direct transfer to my bank, all funds to clear before car will be released. No warranty implied or given and no returns sold as seen.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts