Exterior: Dover White with Orange Graphics
- A clean and solid driver 4 U...
- Introduced as Chevys front line weapon in the “muscle car” craze of the 1960’s, the Camaro name and reputation has grown to become synonymous with great 1960’s style and “Hot Rod” performance.
- First produced in 1967, and continuing to this day, the Camaro has become one of the most iconic cars ever made. Chevrolet equipped special versions of the Camaro to Pace the Indy 500, as a promotional excercise, they built and sold a limited number of them to the public.
- These cars helped define the muscle car era. Featuring high level trim packages and big V8 engines, they were brought to the Indy 500 to both pace the race and to be used as parade cars for local officials and celebrities. The 1969 Camaro “Pace Cars” were classified as the Z11, they were all white convertibles with orange stripes and came in a variety of engine combinations; more than 3500 of these cars were produced.
- The Z10 while not at the 1969 “500”, were referred to as “Pace Car Coupes”; they were made as an homage to those cars, and were built to the same spec as the pace cars but in coupe form; only 500 of these were produced.
- These are very rare cars indeed The car on offer here is a gorgeous, fully restored, 1969 Camaro Z10 RS/SS.
- The car received a fully documented, “show quality” frame off restoration in 2007 and has been in a collection ever since. The car is in stunning condition and may be the finest Z10 on the market.
- Verified by its vin plate and ownership history as a Z1, it is clad in pace car style orange Z11 striping. Only 500 Z10’s were produced... The car has small block 350 cid motor with its original 4-speed manual transmission.
- The engine runs well with great power and torque; the transmission shifts with authority.
- The paintwork is excellent, the Dover White paint (code 50) is excellent, with deep shine and luster. The car is accented by sunburn-bright Hugger Orange graphics. The interior has been restored in its correct ivory (code 727).
- The quality of this car cannot be overstated, the paintwork is show quality and the rest of the car has been completed to the same calibre.
- It comes with good documentation, including the original window sticker and all registration documentation from new until the mid 1980’s.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1996 Chevrolet Camaro SS
..Appeared in Car & Driver 1996
..Black Leather Interior
..Bucket Seats w/Console