1969 1/2 Dodge Super Bee Rare 1 of 340 Made +4406Pack $79.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1969 1/2 Dodge Super Bee = US-specs....Correct...
Free 1 Year Warranty*
NADA or Market Value: $94,990.00
Savings of $15,000
Limited Time Offer!
• A Ultra rare '69 1/2 “M” Code lift off hood Dodge Super Bee loaded with options
• 1 of only 661 original “M” codes built and 1 of 340 in the Chrysler registry.
• Beautiful rotisserie complete restoration (look under this car!)
• Original mirror finish Hemi Orange paint with black vinyl roof.
• Optional rally dash that includes full factory gauges and Tic-Toc-Tach.
• Striking original black upholstery that's been meticulously cared for and looks as fantastic as it is comfortable.
• Loaded with authentication and documentation including the original Broadcast Sheet, Galen Govier fender tag decoding documents and is listed in Galen's registry.
• Original numbers #'s matching 440-6 bbl @390hp engine with correct Edelbrock manifold and correct 3 Holley carbs.
• Freshly rebuilt correct 727 Automatic transmission
• Optional track pack with 4.10 posi heavy duty Dana 60 rear end.
• Undercarriage and suspension are completely and carefully restored to factory specifications.
• Optional Fast ratio power steering offers great handling and a quick response.
• Original factory lift off hood painted matte black.
• Original factory H code steel wheels with period correct Firestone redline tires.
• Super rare, show quality, matching #'s, documentation, books, 2 sets of keys its that kind of collector car.
- All wholesale clearance discounted vehicles like this one do not qualify for the free extended warranty or shipping but can be purchased at our wholesale cost.
Our Polara is a hardtop variant from 1967, its exterior is in a light shiny beige and the contrasting interior in black leather. The current owner bought the car in Sweden. Not least for its pleasant.....