2005 Rover 75 2.5 V6 Contemporary SE Auto saloon For Sale
Metallic grey with black leather/wood interior finish.
102k miles. I’ve owned it since June 2008/32k miles.
Service history since I bought it in 2008 up to and including 2016 (no stamp for 2010 and 2014 but was serviced), comes with stereo code and two keys/fobs.
Timing belt and water pump replaced in 2012 at circa 75k miles.
No rust on bodywork. Interior in very good condition, leather unmarked etc.
Since March 2017 it is SORN & no MOT (was due in March 2017)
The essentials for MOT as at March 2017(I’m no mechanic, this is what I was advised of by the garage):
- 3 x new tyres needed (4th tyre was replaced December 2016)
- Steering rack needs replaced
- Rear suspension leaking
- Intermittent fault with offside front sidelight – only comes on if full beam is on
- Scratches on paintwork, not down to metal (see photos)
- Parking sensors and CD auto-changer not working – due to leak in boot (leak has since been fixed). Parking sensors only beep if reverse is selected, but not to warn of obstacle.
- Loose tappets in upper inlet manifold (doesn’t affect engine, just causes slight noise at times, apparently a common fault with that part)
- Alloys could do with refurb.
- Peeling lacquer on one side of roof between doors and roof rack fixing strip (see photo – whitish parts are remaining lacquer) and on waistband beside doorhandles.
- Paint/lacquer peeling off front Rover badge.
Car sold as seen.
Any inspection welcome.
If replying, please use email - I don't answer unknown numbers.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts