- Mercedes-Benz 280 SL Pagoda
- top model of the forever popular W113 series
- first registered half a century ago, in 1968
- at some point in the past completely re-painted
- no visible traces of accident damage
- Becker Mexico cassette radio and analog clock
- chrome parts in good state of preservation
- soft top with more pronounced traces of use, requiring attention
- wind blocker available
- German registration documents and valid technical approval until 05/2020
This original 1968 Mercedes Benz 280SL was imported to South Africa by Vintage Car Importers in January 2015 and has since been restored extensively. It is equipped with both hard and soft top, Right.....
Mercedes-Benz 280 SL Pagode from 1971 in a beautiful condition. This example restored and technically revised a few years ago. All the sheet metal and body parts are great, completely free of damage.....