For sale: Ginetta G20 GT4. Build for the Ginetta Challenge but was never raced. Only used for demos and occasional track days. Free of scratches, dents and rust. A car in mint condition without any issues. As new as a racecar can be (the roofscoop hasn't been cut/opened for extra ventilation).
Specifications (according to cup regulations - car still has all the original seals and labels) :
- Ford Zetec SE 1.4 (modified inlet and outlet)
- Exhaust with silencer and cat (97 dB max)
- DTA S40 ECU (original mapping)
- T9 5-speed gearbox with Quaife internals
- LSD with Quaife internals
- adjustable AVO dampers
- adjustable break balance
- FIA roll cage
- safety/foam fuel tank
- fire extinguisher and circuit breaker
- Original Ginetta racing seat and 6 point harness
- removable steering wheel (recently installed)
- handbrake (recently installed )
- new passenger seat and 5-point harness (recently installed)
- fresh fluids (oil, breaks, coolant), working fire extinguisher (valid 2018 - 2022), new battery and spark plugs
Ginetta G4 number 4/0261 (Trevor Pyman, verified) Orinally from June 1967, registered LVA 517E new to a owner in Scotland. Full owner records and history file in hand, a total of 7 owners before I......
Ginetta G15 Restoration Project.
Had been converted to a convertible with had top and windup windows!
Photo's show it's a full restoration project!
Comes with two engines and gearboxes. V5 registration.....
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' The Elkhart Collection event, 23 - 24 October 2020. Estimate:$30,000 - $40,000 Inline four-cylinder engine with dual Dellorto carburetorsEquipped.....
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' The Elkhart Collection event, 23 - 24 October 2020. Estimate:$60,000 - $80,000 Among the most famous and documented racing GinettasThe Chris.....