1957 Ford Thunderbird Amos Minter Full Restored Mint $89.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1957 Ford Thunderbird Amos Minter = Roadster US-specs...Mint Show Car...
Free 1 Year Warranty*
NADA or Market Value: $104,990.00
Savings of $15,000
Offered price: $89,990..USD...
Thunderbird Amos Minter
3 Speed Manual
'57 T-BIRD ROADSTER
• No-Expect-Spared, $100K Restoration (look under this car!)
• Previously owned and sold by Amos Minter of famed Thunderbird restorations.
• Showing only 975 miles miles since the restoration.
• Rebuilt Ford 312cid V8 @ 245hp
• Optional rare O.D manual transmission ( It can be converted to automatic if you like)
• Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Mirror Finish, Correct “YY” Code Inca Gold Paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• Optional Color Matched Hard Top
• New White Canvas convertible Hide Away Top
• Great looking, Optional 4-Way Powered White Bench Seat Interior
• Machine Turned Dash Trim with Factory gauges including 140MPH Speedo, 50 RPM Tach, Fuel and Temperature
• Original 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
• Upgraded modern style Ice Cold Air-Conditioning A/C and heat
• Ford Town & Country Radio
• Optional Power Windows
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with correct Mat
• Optional Power Brakes
• Optional Power Steering
• New chrome & polished stainless trim
• Optional, Stainless Steel Wheel Covers with Wide White Polyglass Tires
• Great sounding bumper exit dual exhaust
• Show or drive this Blue Chip Investment Grade, Collector Quality, Iconic, '57 Thunderbird!
1962 Ford Thunderbird Coupe
..Project in Process
..Needs put back together
..390 V8 Engine Rebuilt
..Trans believed to have been rebuilt
Electric window winde, Electric window winders (x4), Power assisted steering, Centre arm rest, Electrically adjustable front seats, Racing seats/Bucket seats, Seat covers: Imitation leather, Canvas.....
Colonial White, interior red and white leather, original hardtop (fiberglass) with portholes, rear view mirrors left & right, chrome steel spoke wheels, heater, Continental Kit. Fully restored show.....
1956 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
..Survivor of 15,631 Productions
..Award Winning Car
..Hard Convertible Top is White
..Blue Paint Very Nice