1970 Series 2a Land Rover - Petrol, Hard Top, SWB For Sale
KEC 958H - Exceptionally low mileage & recent respray - The perfect summer car.
Overview & Reason For Selling:
Having purchased KEC 958H in September 2017 I have taken great pleasure from the vehicle using it for leisurely drives most weekends and working to improve its condition. However, due to increasingly working away, therefore reducing the opportunities to use, and enjoy the Series 2A, I am now looking to sell.
- Registration: KEC 958H
- Mileage: 49,500
- Year: 1970
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 2286cc
- Wheelbase: SWB
- Freewheeling Hubs: Yes, installed
- Top: Hard
- No. of previous owners: 10
- The vehicle was externally restored by Stuart Brown, (restorer of Vinnie Jones’ Land Rover as seen in the January 2018 edition of Land Rover Owner International Magazine) in the first few months of 2018.
- The vehicle has been under cover, in a barn in Royston, Cambridgeshire for the duration of my ownership (other than whilst being restored by Stuart Brown at which point it was in his care and under cover).
- Fully serviced upon purchase in September 2017. Fuel sender replaced.
- The vehicle roof has been lined, again, by Stuart Brown.
- Serviced in October 2018 by VR Autos, Royston.
- Starter motor replaced by VR Autos in November 2018.
- Brakes overhauled in February 2017 by previous owner.
KEC 858H features an exceptionally low sub 50,000 mileage on the odometer (supported and verified by gradual, incremental increases seen on the MOT history available on gov.uk).
I personally have spent over £6,000 on this Land Rover on the various points listed above (respray etc). Photos attached show the external, and internal condition of the vehicle including the engine bay and dashboard. It should be noted that the car was not resprayed internally, so this is as you would expect to find it for a vehicle of this age.
This is a private sale and no warranty is included, available or offered with this vehicle.
The vehicle can be collected from Royston nr Cambridge.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts