- This is an original 964 turbo fitted with 993 Gt2 looks built in Japan.
- The Car only has very low mileage only 47k Miles.
- Older Porsche 911s come in so many flavors that it’s often difficult to really understand what you’re looking.
- Take this Auto-Tec demo car that was written about on
- details above
- Contrary to what that sought-after GT2 exterior may suggest, this isn’t actually a GT2. In fact, it isn’t even a 993…
- 600hp 3.3L turbo
- G50 5 Speed Manual
- Big Brakes
- 3 Piece Work Wheels
- NEW R888 tires
- Limited Slip Differential
- Full Cage
- Quick Disconnect Steering Wheels
- Short Shifter
- Custom Exhaust
- Thanks to the interchangeability of components, giving 993 looks to a 964 isn’t that difficult, as most of the exterior parts bolt straight on.
- But it wasn’t just a simple aesthetic exercise that Auto-Tec from Hamamatsu were attempting with this project –
the whole idea revolved around creating a very capable street and track oriented car.
- Brakes have been upgraded to "big reds".
- So along with a race-style front bumper that was cut-out and vented along its corners just below the canards, cutting also went on at the rear of the car.
- And believe me it’s all functional.
- The 993 GT2 conversion is executed brilliantly and topped off perfectly with a secondary wing – a common modification for race-prepped Porsches in Japan.
- The Work Meister S1s 3 piece wheels have brand new R888 Tires all around.
- One peek inside and it’s obvious that looks aren’t the only thing this Porsche has got going for it. Not that you can actually see much on the back of a
force-fed 911! Massive custom intercooler aside, the 3.3-litre flat six has been treated to a full dose of bottom end balancing,
port work in each of the cylinder heads and the adoption of a 90mm intake manifold from a naturally aspirated version of the engine.
- There is one turbocharger in the setup that Auto-Tec have developed, and being an HKS T04Z it’s a pretty big one!
With the necessary boost, 600hp and 70kg-m of torque is the result. ..Not a bad set of numbers...
- Fuel management is a HKS F-Con V PRO piggy-back ECU handling a converted D-Jetro setup.
- Top that up with a custom exhaust system and you have an impressive 993 – sorry, 964- on your hands.
- This car is the complete package, listen to the video below of the INSANE in car pulls and sound
cylinders: 6 cylinders
paint color: red
title status: clean
- SEE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE coming soon and on request please...
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow.....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original.....
This 1977 Porsche 911S Coupe is a very clean driver and a rust free California car. Burgundy with tan interior and fuchs wheels. It has a very good body and wears a high quality repaint in it's original.....