1967 Aston Martin DB6 = Correct LHD AC Red(~)Black driver $365k For Sale
Located in the USA...no salt on raods...
1967 Aston Martin DB6
Engine Size 3995cc Straight Six
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
- A Recent Comprehensive Mechanical Freshening...A Excellent Driver... Oozes Originality
Mechanically refurbished to run the Copperstate 1000 Rally
Factory left-hand drive
Fitted with A/C from new
The ultimate British GT car
- The DB 6 was the last of David Brown's legendary six-cylinder Aston Martins and often called the last of the 'real' Aston Martins. The DB 6 addressed several of the DB 5's shortcomings. A 4" longer wheelbase and a raised roofline gave taller drivers more room. Opening vent windows improved ventilation. To the rear, a Kamm-style tail spoiler improved the aerodynamics and enhanced stability at high speeds.
- Our DB6 came from the factory trimmed in its current shade of Fiesta Red over black Connolly hides.
- It was a left-hand drive version from new.
- Options included chrome wire wheels and air conditioning.
- The car was previously part of the collection of a well-regarded Aston Martin enthusiast.
- The car retains its original engine.
- It has the lovely patina that only a car that has never been apart can have.
- The most recent owner purchased the car in 2014.
- He immediately commissioned a thorough mechanical refurbishment in preparation for the 1,000 mile Copperstate 1000 rally.
- All safety and performance issues were addressed along with the reupholstering of the front seats.
- This numbers matching, factory left drive DB6 is a wonderful car for you to start an Aston collection.
- It is eligible for many exciting events and rallies... Are you ready to start having fun?
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...wc
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
This 1967 Aston Martin DB6 RHD has been under the same ownership for the last 40 years and is an excellent matching numbers car to finish restoring. Silver with black interior and partially restored,.....
A beautifully restored DB6mk2, original manual car with correct engine and correct 5-Speed ZF gearbox, and power steering fitted as standard
Finished in Cumberland Grey with Burgundy Leather interior.