1989 Fiesta 1 Owner from new * Genuine 49,000 miles * For Sale
Lovely original completely unmodified XR2.
- No rust
- Been garaged throughout its life
- 1 owner from new
- 49,000 miles
- Bought new by the husband and wife owners in 1989 from E.J Balaam & Sons in West Wickham.
- Everything is original on this car to include the original cassette deck
- Original main dealer number plates
- All original glass that is etched
- Parcel shelf has no holes as you would expect from an elderly couple
- The elderly couple had someone go in to the side of the rear quarter just before I bought it. The vehicle has been professionally repaired using a genuine rear quarter. We have photos and invoices of the repair from start to finish.
- No rust in the common areas under bonnet, please see photos
- Must be seen to be appreciated
- I'm thinning out my collection of cars that I don't use, I'm selling this and my 205 GTi as I simply don't use them due to family commitments and when we do go out on a nice day I want a convertible to use with the children. I would consider a PX with an E36 BMW or a 911 Cabriolet.
Please call Ben for further details on this car.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts