Model 2 Door Victoria
Engine 454 V8
Transmission Turbo 400 Automatic
Mileage 19,727 since frame off restoration!
Other PS, PB, PW, AC, Cruise Control!
1935 Buick Victoria
- Class, luxury and style are all words that come to mind when first taking a look at this absolutely beautiful 1935 Buick Victoria. There is no wondering why the classic car hobby has such a huge following because vehicles like this were unique works of art with every detail meticulously designed.
- The body is very straight and the car is all original steel. You don't see a lot of these old Buicks out on the road and this one has been very nicely restored.
- It was a full frame off build that combined the original look with some modern luxuries to make it a great driver as well.
- The Champagne paint has a nice clean finish and the Red in the spoke wheels contrasts it perfectly.
- The car has the dual fender mounted spares, the rear luggage rack and comes with the painted to match trunk.
- All of the original style chrome and stainless trim have a beautiful shine with no pitting and all are straight.
- The cloth insert on the top is done in Black and is very clean. It is very obvious that this car has been extremely well maintained since the restoration was completed. Finishing of that nostalgic exterior is the wide white wall tires found under all for corners.
- Looking at the drivetrain is where you start to see those modern components come into play.
-While all original cars are neat they don't always make the best cruisers.
- By modernizing the mechanical portion of the car the builder created a unique Buick that has that vintage look but can still handle long car cruises and trips with ease.
- It is powered by a 454 Chevrolet V8 motor that has been fitted with a Buick air cleaner and Buick valve covers.
- The engine starts up nicely and runs great.
- It is backed by a Turbo 400 automatic transmission that sends power back to the Ford 9 inch rear end.
- The car rides down the road smoothly with the A arm suspension and AMC front end.
- 4 wheels disc brakes were added and are power.
- The steering is also power with a rack and pinion system.
- Other small details like cruise control really set this one apart and make it a drivable car that anyone sitting behind the wheel feels comfortable in. Other modern upgrades include the electronic ignition.
- The interior was all redone in mostly the stock appearance but the combination of classic and modern components is continued in a few places.
- This includes the tilt steering column, woodgrain banjo steering wheel, power window controls, aftermarket AM/FM/CD player and aftermarket AC.
- The dash is all wood and has the original gauge layout but Classic Instrument gauges have been added.
- The Beige leather upholstery is in good shape and it has bucket seats up front with bench in the rear.
- Shoulder belts were added for extra safety.
- This is an incredibly clean car that is just a joy to drive.
- It is a frequent show winner that has taken home many best of show trophies over the years.
- Come take it for a drive and we guarantee you won't be disappointed.
- If you are looking for this vintage of car and want to actually get to drive/enjoy it then this is definitely one to check out.
Add this Buick to your collection for $89,000.00!
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...wc
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1925 Buick Master Sport Touring Car
..4 Door Convertible
..Ground Up Restoration
..Completed in 2014
..300 Miles on Restoration
..1 of Only 3 Known by Buick Club
..But The Only One in the USA