1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe Custom Fast LT1 + Trailer $67.5k For Sale
|This advert viewed 436 times|
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe = Custom
Model 3 Window Custom Coupe
Color Blue Ice
Interior Baltic ultra leather
Engine Custom LT1
Transmission Phoenix 700R4 with Overdrive
Other Comes with 2 sets of wheels
Price $67,500..USD.... Trades considered
- The 1934 Ford continues to be one of the most widely sought after Street Rods out there.
- There may be other cars on the market but purchasing this awesome 3 Window will get you a lot more than your standard plain street rod.
- This beautiful street machine comes with a couple of extras making it a package deal that blows all others out of the water.
- This is no amateur build either.
- This custom was fully designed and created by a professional builder for his personal use.
- This builder takes pride in all of his work but being his personal car you can bet it received all the bells and whistles.
- From front to rear this car is incredibly nice and needs nothing. If it ever has a problem, that problem gets fixed and in most cases that component is upgraded during the repair.
- The sleek 34 Ford body is painted in a metallic Silver called "Blue Ice" that is like nothing you have seen.
-Depending on the light the car can take on a silver, blue, or even light purple appearance.
- It is powered by a professionally built LT1 motor that has been fitted with a fully custom Carbon Fiber intake that really sets it apart from any other motor you look at.
- The car has plenty of horsepower and unlike a lot of other streetrods was built with the chassis and suspension to handle that horsepower.
- Not many street rods like 32s and 34s can boast about there road course performance but this one sure can. It has repeatedly proven to be one of the best running old Fords out there and has often placed in the top 3 road course contestants where it is competing against pro touring muscle cars, corvettes and more!
- In fact, for the past 2 years the car has taken 1st place in the auto cross competition at the Goodguys Lone Star Nationals.
- The car is pictured wearing its Salt Flat Special wheels which are usually in place when you are ready to tear up the streets but it also comes with polished out Intro Wheels which have a great shine and are put into place for shows.
- If a full set of wheels wasn't enough to sweeten the deal the car.
- Check out the following tables to get a complete breakdown of this beautiful classic:
-1934 Ford 3 Window (has an original title)
-Early Gibbon Body (early 90’s is the guess)
-1933 Rootlieb 4 piece hood (curved louvers)
-Quik Latch locking system (for the hood sides)
-Billet Grille (Alumicraft)
-Radiator lowered 2 “(better rake)
-Clear Bra on front fenders, runningboards, and partial rear fenders
-Wardlow Bra and Bugscreen
-Smoked side and rear glass, Clear Windshield (for better vision at night)
-2 SETS OF WHEELS
-Intro Wheels (Twisted Matrix), Yokohama S Drive tires (Front 215/45/17, Rear 245/40/19)
- American Racing Salt Flat Special Wheels, Falken Azenis tires (Front 215/40/17, Rear 245/40/18)
-Power Suicide Pin Locks (manual override)
-Lockable Bear Claw Latches with remote
-HID headlamps with transformers (Real HIDS not just bulbs)
-Headlamp Mounts lowered and angled for better headlamp aiming
-LED Taillight Conversion
-Manual Push Button Door Openers
-Manual Trunk Release
-Original 1934 Ford Frame
-Heidts Mustang II Front End
-Polished Stainless Control Arms
-Triangulated 4 bar Rear Suspension
-Polished Stainless 4 Bars
-3.73 Gears with Positraction
-Front and Rear Sway Bars
-Baer Disc Brakes on all corners
-1997 Z/28 LT1 350 cubic inch With Factory Fuel Injection
-Painless Performance Fuel Injection Wiring
-Wide Band Oxygen Sensors
-Carbon Fiber Valve Covers
-Carbon Fiber Air Intake using 2 K&N Air Filters
-Full length headers, mandrel coated full exhaust
-700R4 Overdrive Transmission (Phoenix)
-Flaming River Power Steering Rack
-Detroit Speed Power Steering Pump
-Spal Electric Fan
-Alan Grove Brackets
-Electric Fuel Pump mounted in a Tanks Steel Tank
-Ultra Leather (Baltic Color) by Shawn Cook
-Square Weave Carpet
-LDC Custom Bench Seat
-Kenwood Marine Radio (Tuner, MP3, Ipod)
-Comes with Shoulder Harnesses (removable clip in)
-Rear Camera System (monitor mounted in overhead console)
-Vintage Air (mounted in trunk for more legroom and center dash gauge placement)
-Vintage Air Controls (mounted in overhead console)
-Defroster Ducting (Built in the dash)
-Lokar Pull Handle Emergency Brake (mounted under dash)
-Ididit Chrome Tilt with Column Shift
-Dakota Digital Clock
-Dakota Digital Cruise Control
-Courtesy Lights (Under dash and trunk)
-VDO Gauges (6)
-Ron Francis Wiring Harness
- As you can see this car has a lot going for it. It isn't just a show car, it is a performance street rod that can win just as many races as it does trophies.
- Little features like the Chicago Worlds Fair rear view camera mount show how much love and attention to detail was put into it.
- You won't find another one like it and with over $150,000 invested in addition to the knowledge of a pro builder you certainly couldn't replicate it either!
Get one of the most solid well built street rods out there for $67,500.00!
- Trades welcome. Financing available. Worldwide shipping accommodated.
We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
|Get notified about new similar ads
With rumble seat, all Henry Ford steel coupe never been off frame, original interior except headliner, new wiring harness, Model C-4 cylinder engine & transmission rebuilt, only 42,484 miles believed.....
- Compare insurance quotes
Beautiful Ford Coupe based Race Car.
Originally used from former Swiss Formula 1 Race Pilot Clay Regazzoni for the Buenos Aires-Caracas-New York historic race event in 1992
1950 Ford Custom 2DR Coupe
..Very Nice Car
..Red Paint Very Nice
..White Interior Nice
..Flathead V8 Engine
..3-Speed Automatic Trans
..Red Dash Very Nice
Model: Taunus Cortina 1.6 Ghia
Body: 2dr coupe
Chassis number: GBBTTA53654
Engine specifications: 1593cc, in line 4, SOHC, [email protected], dry.....
This must be the finest example available anywhere in the world....You'll never get an oportunity like this again, certainly on this side of the Atlantic..
This car is totally correct and original.....
I have owned this car since 1985 and it has seen many car shows witch my son & daughter have enjoyed over the years as they have grow up and this is what Hot Rodding & Car Shows are all about, meaning.....
- Compare insurance quotes
Opportunities like this do not come along very often.
This is a genuine,Henry Ford Original Steel,1932 Model B 5 Window Coupe.The only reproduction body parts used were the steel Brookville wings
Strong engine V8/289, sounds and runs good, the car needs body work restoration and painting, (we can help bringing all the parts as we have located all them, could also import in one of our containers.....
1924 Ford Doctors Coupe
..Car Is Work in Progress
..Purchase ad is /
..Or Wait till finished
..Taking Offers at this time
..Call Rod: the details below-2363
..Mobile Phone: the details below.....
1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
..In Excellent Condition
..Restored to All Original
..In Great Running Condition
..289 V8 Engine
..A Code w/4-BBL Carburetor
..C4 Automatic Trans