- 1 of 87 RHD cars
- Only 6 owners
- Various invoices from Jensen Motors going back to 1989
- MOT certificates going back to 1989
- Full bodywork and mechanical rebuild in 1990
- Full body respray 2015 (Cropredy)
- Full underbody clean and reseal in 2015 (Cropredy)
- New replacement Edelbrock carburettor 2015 (Cropredy)
- Front seats full leather retrim 2015 (Cropredy)
- New replacement A/C system in 2015 (Cropredy)
- Fully reconditioned steering rack in 2015 (Cropredy)
- Up-rated performance Fosseway brakes in 2015 (Cropredy)
- Full new replacement mohair hood 2017
- Up-rated alternator
- High torque starter motor
- Replacement suspension bushes and washers
- New tyres in 2015
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
Complete with copies of original invoices from Jensen this convertible comes with a fantastic history folder that you would expect from a car of this condition. There are also M.O.T’s dating back to 1989 which verify the current mileage.
Finished in Navy Blue with a black interior, this rare original RHD convertible is in excellent condition and ready for immediate use and fully capable of a European summer drive!
Just one Jensen CV8 Convertible was manufactured by Jensen Motors. The original idea for a CV8 Convertible coming from Richard and Alan Jensen. Once completed, the car was sold to Lord Carrington......
This outstanding Jensen FF MKII was supplied new in Metallic Quartz with Tan upholstery, and first registered on the 1st May 1971. EEA 455J was registered new to Jensen Motors Ltd, West Bromwich and.....
Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, no any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years,.....
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....