- Thousands spent in 2014
- Electric sunroof
- New adjustable Spax shock absorbers
- Up-rated cooling system
- Up-rated alternator
- High torque starter motor
- Reconditioned transmission
- New cam shaft and bearings
- Lead free conversion with hardened valves and seats
- Thousands spent over the years on numerous maintenance items
- Various re-wiring
- Same owner since 2005, good history file
- 12 months Tax/MoT
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
This particular car has been subject to tens of thousands worth of work by Cropredy. We are proud to offer this superb and reliable Interceptor MKIII.
With much care and attention this car is ready to use and be enjoyed.
Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, now any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years,.....
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....
1969 Jensen Interceptor 11 6276cc Sports Coupe Automatic finished in metallic Cranberry Red with black Leather interior, Sundym glass with blue top tint to windscreen, original "Voxson" eight track.....
Arguably the finest and most famous MK 1 in the world..The finest due to the detail of the restoration and the modifications making it a very reliable daily driver. The most famous due to its history......