Chevrolet Special DeLuxe Coupe with his 6-cylinder Engine is as if it comes straight from the factory. Engine and gearbox work perfectly.
This Chevrolet Fleetmaster Special DeLuxe Coupe from 1942 with its matching 216 CI 6 cylinder inline.
And total frame-off restoration to bare metal, The car has been restored at Antique Auto Shop in Hebron, Kentuky.
Everything has been addressed on this car, Engine has been overhauled, but also the bottom of the car is as new and in its original condition. What really stands out is its interior an the light green paint with his beautiful Chrome.
If you are interested then you should really come and see this car in our showroom.
If you see this car, then you will see that the model is even more beautiful then in real life than in the photos.
The restoration is fully documented with many photos and with 3 folders full of invoices of more then 85,000 dollar.
The car is not yet registered, but all import costs have been paid.
You can also call or email us for more information. Or You are of course welcome in our showroom to take a look at this car or our beautiful collection, all while enjoying a nice drink.
Although we make our advertisements at Starchiefs Classic Cars with the utmost care, all information provided is compiled as carefully as possible.Errors, interim sales and changes are expressly reserved.
• Comprehensive frame-off restoration to like original condition at The Antique Auto Shop in Hebron, Kentucky• Body stripped to bare metal• Approximately 1,360 miles since restoration and engine rebuild• 216 CI inline 6-cylinder 90 hp engine• 3-speed manual transmission• External sun shade• Bumper guards• Two tone Seafoam Green and Volunteer Green• Tan mohair interior• AM radio• Heater• Painted steel wheels• Chrome trim rings and hub caps• Wide Whitewall tires• Restoration photos and invoices• Approximately $ 85,000 invested
• Comprehensive frame-off restoration to like original condition at The Antique Auto Shop in Hebron, Kentucky
• Body stripped to bare metal
• Approximately 1,360 miles since restoration and engine rebuild
• 216 CI inline 6-cylinder 90 hp engine
• 3-speed manual transmission
• External sun shade
• Bumper guards
• Two tone Seafoam Green and Volunteer Green
• Tan mohair interior
• AM radio
• Painted steel wheels
• Chrome trim rings and hubcaps
• Wide Whitewall tires
• Restoration photos and invoices
• Approximately $85,000 invested