Number 70 of 500, and one of only 75 made in Vibrant Orange. Great condition both inside and out, under 29,000 miles. MOT until July 2020.
Very eye catching colour that always gets a lot of attention at shows and contrasts well with the satin black alloys. Interior is in great condition with no rips or tears (leather seats). Comes with removable Vibrant Orange factory hard top, or you can use the black soft top which has no rips/holes. Excellent condition engine bay which looks really tidy.
- Just had four new tyres
- New alternator and belt
- New front bumper grille mesh top and bottom
- New stainless steel under bonnet bolts
- Repainted under bonnet brackets
- New wheel center caps
- New bumper and boot badge
- New headlamps
- Discs & pads (front and rear)
- New tonneau cover
- Comes with MG service folder and original dealer brochure
- Comes with an MG logo car cover
- Heated rear screen on the soft top doesn’t work
- Some stonechips as expected for a 10 year old car, but the car comes with the touch up kit
- Slight kerb marks to one wheel but this has been touched in
- Rear bumper mesh could do with replacing as it has some surface rust
- Dent in spare wheel well but spare wheel fits in fine
All in all a great condition car that I simply do not use enough due to having too many other projects! Asking £6000 to reflect the very high standard of this car, however I am open to sensible offers. Based in Bicester, Oxfordshire. Viewings welcome and test drives with proof of insurance.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts