1979 Triumph Spitfire Convertible = Clean Red(~)Tan $5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....no salt on roads...
1979 Triumph Spitfire Convertible = Roadster US-specs...
Fuel type Gasoline
Engine 4 CYL
Transmission 4 Speed Manual
Exterior Color Brown
Interior Color Tan
- We are pleased to offer this 1979 Triumph Spitfire.
- This is a very clean and very solid little car.
- This is easily one of the nicer 1979 Spitfires we have seen in years.
- It has never had any rust or accident damage and is a great-driving car.
- The paint and body are in very nice driver condition with just a few minor flaws.
- The interior is in great condition with new seats and a new convertible top.
- It is a fantastic-driving car that we would not hesitate driving anywhere.
- It's ready to be driven, enjoyed, and shown.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
Get notified about new similar ads
1965 Triumph Spitfire 4 MKII
Triumph Spitfire MKII year 1964,GR.3,prepared for historical race to University Motors Genoa
1966 Triumph Spitfire MK2 MK11 MKii
The Triumph spitfire was introduced in 1962 at the London Motor show as an entry level two seat sports car. A clever development of the Triumph Herald saloon it used tried and tested.....