1998 ROVER MINI PAUL SMITH RARE INVESTABLE CLASSIC MINI MANUAL For Sale
Stock Number ( 150371 )
( Included in this listing is a few pictures from a previous Paul Smith mini we sold of extra Paul Smith striping we can do Free of charge )
This vehicle is an ideal investment opportunity , You could put this car away and your money will grow , Classic cars are better investment than property in this current financial climate .
We believe we have the best variety of the most unusual cars that you will find in the UK
1998 Classic Mini Paul Smith in White with a Manual Gearbox , this vehicle has spent all its life in japan and was registered in japan when in the 90's they had a mini phenomenon , Mini's in Japan are fitted standard with Aircon unlike the Uk where it has to be fitted as an extra .
Original stunning Paul Smith Mini .
Do not miss this chance to buy a rare car at a very reasonable price ..
This vehicle is very competitive priced against UK models that will have suffered from the rust attracting climate and probably cheaper than most ..
All of our imports are imported direct from there country by us personally , They are all handpicked and we try to find that special vehicle , The price includes all shipping & import duties , Uk registration ,Uk number plates , MOT, 3 months nationwide warranty ,Oil and filter service and waxoil underseal ( this is essential for uk roads), Full vehicle detail and valet , All you need to do is Insure your car and we can even help with this .
We can organise delivery at £1 per mile our postcode TS2 1LR to yours , You do not pay for the return journey .
A little bit of History information about the Paul Smith Mini
Originally designed as part of the Great Brits minis (along with David Bowie's chromed mini, Natasha Caine's bullion mini, Kate Moss's Spider Web mini and the 'Design a mini' competition winner Mark ward's clock cogs mini), the 84 striped, 24 colour car (I believe 2 were made) appeared at the 1997 Tokyo Motor Show, and inspired a run of limited edition minis. 300 UK cars were made, with a total of 1800 worldwide. The Paul Smith mini is one of the best equipped limited edition minis, and in the UK, was only available in Paul Smith Blue. This colour is reputed to be the colour of the shirt that Paul Smith was wearing at the meeting with the rover designers, and when asked what colour he wanted the car, he tore a section off his shirt!! (How true this story is is unknown, but is one we have heard for years in the mini community, and we like it!!) The Japanese spec cars were also available in Old English White, and Anthracite Black, together with air conditioning. The Paul Smith Mini was designed to mimic a Paul Smith Suit. It had a conservative appearance, but had a bright twist! Several parts were given the 'Paul Smith' treatment and were coloured in bright Citrus Green. These parts were the rocker cover, HT leads, inside the glove box, the petrol tank and the boot board.
The Paul Smith Mini was available from May 1998 at a cost of £10225 on the road. Although the Paul Smith was one of the most luxurious production minis ever made, initially sales were, allegedly, not very good, and rumour has it that after the 300 UK cars were made, only a few hundred of the remaining 1500 export models were ever made, although this has never been proven.
There were several features that made the Paul Smith Mini so special. These were:
• Charcoal Mini light 12” alloy wheels (previously used on the Cooper 35 and Cooper Monte Carlo, and were also available as an option extra across the mini range)
• Front fog lamps
• Body coloured wheel arches
• Citrus green hidden parts
• 24 Carat gold plated Paul Smith bonnet badge
• Citrus Green British Isles Bonnet badge
• Body coloured dash board (only ever reappeared for the Classic Cooper ‘end of the line’ limited edition)
• Magnolia dash clocks with special style numbers on the gauges, and the Paul Smith signature on the centre clock
• Paul Smith mini plaque inside the glove box lid
• Black leather seats with matching door pockets, in a style only available on the Paul Smith Mini
• Paul Smith Mini rear window sticker
• Boot board (which had only ever appeared on the 60’s coopers and the 90’s cabriolet)
• Special ‘MINI’ badge above the registration plate light on the boot lid
• GB badge on the boot lid (This was the first time that the Rover Group had put GB’s on minis, and was used on the 40th anniversary model and the Cooper models from there on)
• Blue Denim jack bag with orange edging and orange ‘mini’ stencilled on it
Mini Cooper Classic H reg 1990 with only 8k
Stunning British racing green Mini Cooper classic 1300 carb that has covered only 8,000 miles since 1990. This Mini is in outstanding condition for a 26.....
Mini Cooper Sport 500 no 56
After several weeks waiting we have at last got in our possession this wonderful BRG Mini Cooper sport 500. Ours is number 56 /500 with a measly 2,986 miles, so although.....