Coachwork: Park Ward
Engine: 2993 cc
Price: PLEASE ENQUIRE
Introduced in 1963 with a production run of only 352 the twin headlight TE came with an uprated 130 BHP engine and improved ZF 5- Speed Gearbox.
This particular car was purchased on 6th August 1965 by Mr J.R.Terry of Middlethorpe Hall near York via Arnold Wilsons of Leeds.
The current owner has toured extensively in this Alvis and with recent mechanical maintenance it just needs light re-commissioning for many more enjoyable miles to come. The car is priced to reflect its condition.
One off Vanden Plas coachwork.
Current (second) owner since 1949
Matching numbers throughout
Factory build sheet
Original engine taken out and rebuilt in the 1980s. Only recently.....