• Highly Desirable first year Chrome Bumper Model.
• Numbers Matching 351 Cleveland V-8 Engine
with 330 HP. Highest horsepower rates from factory.
• 5-Speed ZF Manual Transmission.
• Yellow Exterior over Black Interior.
• Designed by Italian Company Ghia.
• Upgraded Cooling System -
New AC System installed by PMI.
• Runs Smooth with Excellent
Performance and Handling.
The 1971 model year had the highest HP rating of the 4 model years imported by Ford (1972 had 266 HP).With a Ford V8 and the same ZF transmission as the GT40, it was considered by Ford to be the road going version of the extremely rare GT40. Sold in the Lincoln/Mercury showrooms in the US. A 5 star investment with huge upside potential.
Loved by speed freaks, gear heads and aficionados around the world. One of the stars of the show.
Extremely rare Longchamp Spyder fitted from new with the manual ZF 5 speed gearbox. De Tomaso built 17 Longchamp Spyders and only a few of those were delivered as manuals, the majority received Ford.....
- first delivered 1972 through Claude Dubois / Bruxelles
- former French Registration
- now on German Registration (historic car)
- never restored
- very original interior and mousehair dashboard
Almost mint , unrestored Mangusta ( except respray approx 8 Years ago)
rebuilt gearbox, extensive Service History, , must be one of the best
7000 Miles believed to be correct.
The car presented is one of the few cars delivered new by the factory in Group 3 configuration. As part of the latest Pantera L, it is equipped with the Group 4 optional body kit. The car was delivered.....
De Tomaso Pantera GTS. Original new delivered in Belgium (1973 Claude Dubois). Car was completely restored to the highest level. Special built 7.0 litre engine delivering 500 HP plus. Car still is.....