1955 Chevrolet Nomad Wagon = Custom w Many cool Mods Fresh LS3 Muscles = US-specs....
Model Custom Nomad
Color Snake Skin Green (08 Viper)
Ivory and brown naugahyde
Engine New LS3
Transmission 4L65E automatic
Other Custom chassis, Corvette suspension, Borla exhaust!
1955 Chevrolet Nomad Custom
- There was once a time when station wagons were the uncool family car you rode in on vacation but boy things sure have changed.
- Station wagons have become very highly sought after and are the bases for some of the coolest customs ever created.... Out of the station wagons the Nomad has to be near the top of the list when it comes to popularity.
- The Nomad you just found is an extremely well built car that went through a full frame off restoration that was completed in 2018.
- The body is laser straight and coated in a custom Snake Skin Green which you may have seen previously on some '08 Dodge Vipers.
- It is a base coat/clear coat paint job that is very slick and in excellent condition.
- All of the stainless and chrome work has been redone with the only exception being the front and rear bumpers because they are new.
- These cars had lots of windows and all of the smoked glass really looks good on the car.
- The lights are all in good shape and all are working properly.
- The tail lights and parking lights have been converted to LED.
- The car has an excellent stance and rides around on 17 inch Budnik wheels with Nitto tires.
- Pop the hood and you will see that not only does the car have a fresh custom exterior but the entire drive train has been reworked as well.
- It is now sporting a brand new LS3 (430hp) motor that runs extremely well.
- The engine compartment is very clean with everything painted to match the body including the custom engine cover.
- These motors provide a lot of power which is smoothly transferred through the 4L65E 4 speed overdrive transmission to the C4 Corvette rear end and then to the ground.
- That isn't the only Corvette feature on the car because the front and suspension were redone with Corvette components as well.
- It all sits on a custom RR Frame that has been coated with Chassis Saver to keep it always looking good and free from rust.
This car has a ton of excellent components built into and we have just scratched the service.
Check back soon to read more about this excellent new addition to our inventory.
Combine the fact that it is a Nomad plus the full pro touring build
and there is no way you could replicate it for only $103,500.00!
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
1928 Chevrolet AB National 4DR Sedan
..36,492 Original Miles
..Un-Restored except Paint
..One Re-Paint back to Original
..Gray Two-Tone Paint Excellent
..Original 4 Cylinder Engine