£228,888 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Country||United States of America|
Located in the USA... dry desert.... west no salt on roads.....
1992 Ferrari 348 TS ( SERIE SPECIAL) - private seller....
1992 Ferrari 348 TS, special
1992 Ferrari 348TS (Serie Speciale) = Euro-specs....
- Only one that was sold by Carter motors back in the 90's original local Vancouver BC car.
with only 12000 km....
- Number 11 Of 100: The Thoroughbred 348 Serie Speciale.
- At the 1992 Los Angeles Auto Show, Ferrari unveiled the 348 Serie Speciale—an American market-only limited edition built with the serious driver in mind.
- Like the standard 348, the Serie Speciale was powered by the Tipo F119 3. 4-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 mounted amidships.
- However, as the name implies, this low-production version received a number of special go-fast goodies for a substantial increase in performance over the regular 348.
- For starters, the engine was retuned and fitted with a free-flowing exhaust system, increasing total output to 312 horsepower.
- The power increase coupled with a shorter final drive ratio resulted in a quicker gallop to 60 miles per hour, taking just 5. 3 seconds from a standstill. The added 12 horsepower alone wasn’t the real trick, however.
- It was the overall packaging that made the Serie Speciale such a stunner.
Bespoke Pirelli P Zero tires provided extra stick in tandem with F40-inspired aero in the form of new front and rear bumpers, side skirts, and a rear track widened by 50mm.
- Attractive visual alterations further separated the SS from the standard car, including revised front and rear grilles finished with chrome prancing horse emblems, unique taillights, and a new interior as well.
- Inside, F40-style Connolly leather-wrapped carbon kevlar buckets were fitted as standard, with extended leather on the door panels and dashboard.
- Each 348 Serie Speciale was designated by a sequential order of production number plate affixed to the inside of the passenger side doorpost.
- The standard 348 is a beautifully proportioned V8-powered, mid-engine Ferrari that’s stood the test of time. Its simple, angular lines are almost restrained in light of the wild sports car designs of today. The 348 is a member of the more classically-styled Ferrari design language—low, wide, and featuring crisp folds in the Pininfarina bodywork without being excessively shouty like its Raging Bull competitors of the era.
- With the 348 Serie Speciale, you get timelessly stylish Maranello visuals accented by driver-focused extras, namely the more aggressive body cladding, wider rear track, and beautifully stitched F40-style bucket seats.
- Any 348 looks the part, but the Serie Speciale sets a higher bar for those seeking more—more power, added performance, improved ergonomics, and sleeker aesthetics.
- This 1992 Ferrari 348 Serie Speciale is number 11of 100 built, and one of only 65 Targa (TS) models made.
- The car is in like-new condition inside and out. With just 12000 KM driven since new, this rare 348 Serie Speciale is all-original, low mileage, and fully documented, making it a tempting investment for the savvy collector or the pristine modern classic for driving enthusiasts...
Body – The body is comprised of all factory original fitted panels, which remain straight and free of any damage or rust.
Paint – The Rosso Corsa paint is in impeccable condition throughout, with no cracking, fading, or major imperfections to note. 348s are notorious for paint cracking near the base of the c-pillars, but this car does not suffer from this common issue.
Trim and Glass – All trim, emblems, glass, and lighting equipment are original and in exceptional condition given the car’s age.
Wheels – The five-spoke bladed wheels wear the original metallic silver finish and are complete with center caps. The wheels are uncurbed and clean.
Targa Top – The vinyl targa insert panel is free of fading or tears and provides a watertight seal.
Steering Wheel – The original three-spoke steering wheel is in very good condition with no scuffs, nicks, fading, or broken seams.
Seats, Trim, & Carpet – The low-positioned F40-style kevlar bucket seats remain wrapped in the original black leather .
Engine – The numbers-matching 312-horsepower Tipo F119 3. 4-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 and dogleg five-speed manual transmission are intact and operate flawlessly.
The Drive: The engine fires with ease, idles smoothly, and, once properly brought up to driving temperatures, accelerates at great pace with equally impressive audio.
Transmission – The numbers-matching dogleg five-speed manual transmission is in place and operates without issue.
The Drive: The transmission, conducted through the iconic open gate, offers sharp shifting with a satisfying snick accompanying each gear change thanks to the H-pattern metal base plate.
Handling – Like the rest of the car, the suspension and brakes have been maintained with unwavering commitment to preserve the feel of this special Ferrari. The car is tight, sharp and precise, and does not pull to either side.
The Drive: The suspension is firm and precise with flat turn-in characteristics complemented by quick, responsive steering thanks to the short-ratio rack.
“The car performed wonderfully under varying road conditions. From the long straightaways the 348 excelled on all fronts.”
- Ahead Of The Market – The Ferrari market is among the strongest in the collector car world, with low-production rarities fetching the biggest figures from bidders.
- The 348 Serie Speciale has yet to catapult into the hyper-inflated vintage Ferrari domain, but it’s certainly on its way to that level.
- This is a special modern classic ready to be enjoyed with undeniable room for appreciation in the coming future.
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: red
title status: clean
- Please show contact info , please email us only.
- Trades welcome.... Financing available.... Worldwide shipping accommodated.
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1, 500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please... more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
Finished in Rosso Corsa with Crema leather interior. Air conditioning. Remote central locking. CD Player, Electric windows. Three owners from new. 47,000 miles with Maranello service history.
- 10th Mar 2021
This right hand drive Ferrari 348 is a beautiful example of a very fast appreciating classic with only 25,645 miles. Extremely well looked after with a full service history carried out by Ferrari main dealers and Specialists, Upgrades - Roof Painted Rosso Corsa, Front and Rear Valance Painted Rosso Corsa, Side Skirts Painted ...
- 23rd Apr 2021
1993 (K) - 56K Miles - 3.4 Ltr V8 - Manual Make: Ferrari Model: 348 TS First Delivered: 17/04/1993 Mileage: 56,403 Previous Owners: 15 Engine: 3.4 Ltr Transmission: Manual Paint Colour: Rosso Corsa Trim Colour: Crema Leather Carpet Colour: Nero Doors: 2 Seats: 2 MOT: April 2020 HPI: Clear Warranty: 3 ...
- 8th May 2021
Ferrari 348 TS 2 pair of Wheels New Tyres
- 21st Apr 2021
1994 Ferrari 348 Spider - 068978 km on the odometer - one of only 1090 Spider produced Wonderful original late-production model 1994 Ferrari 348 Spider with only 068978 kilometers on the odometer. The car retains its original 3.4-liter V8 engine making 319 horsepower and 5-speed manual transmission. This is car number ...
- 13th May 2021
Visita il nostro sito ufficiale www.royalgarage.it e scegli tra piu' di 100 vetture d'epoca ,sportive e da restaurare in vendita ferrari 348 ts -anno 1991 - 221kw\300cv- km 52.000 - iscritto asi a libretto-colore rosso corsa - interni in pelle nero --moquette rossa -correlata del libretto dei tagliandi service book ...
- 29th Apr 2021
Subject to a lengthy restoration in our workshop this 348 presents beautifully today. Finished in the most desirable combination of Rosso Corsa with Crema hide and Bordeaux Red carpets this car just oozes quality. The engine was removed and serviced by a Ferrari specialist whilst we attended to the bodywork. The ...
- 29th Mar 2021
1991 Ferrari 348 TS - Manufactured in April 1991 - Finished in its original colour combination of Rosso Corsa and black leather interior - Sold new in Aachen, Germany by Auto Becker of Dusseldorf, and latterly residing in Italy - Purchased by McGrath Maserati in September 2015 upon its arrival in England, and owned ...
- 1st May 2021
Find us at deanemotors.ie While the Ferrari 348 may not have been the bedroom wall pin up that the Testarossa or F40 might have been, it is a car that should not be overlooked. This 1993 example is the desirable GTB model, and its squat stance, distinctive side vents and iconic red paint work look spectacular. It ...
- 14th Mar 2021
This Ferrari 348 TS is an extremely rare colour combination of argento nurburg (silver metallic) with special leather ex-works pelle nuvola (light blue). According to the service book, the vehicle was delivered on September 6, 1990 in Turin, Italy where it remained until the end of 2014. The 348 TS was with its first owner ...
- 26th Apr 2021
Link Motors - Rome2 Address: Via Castel di Leva, 305 - 00134 Rome (Rome) Contact details: Tel: 0689935758 Cell. 3249229972 Email: email@example.com Link Motors Roma2 offers for sale FERRARI 348 in perfect condition. The vehicle is a Ferrari 348 model assembled to the Ferrari 355 model for US export. The ...
- 7th May 2021
Rosso Corsa coachwork with crema leather interior. 58000 miles with FSH and just received a cambelt service by Autofficina. The car comes with all of it's origianl leather wallet booklet, manual service book stamped and previous invoices. We have known and serviced the car for over 6 years and sold it to the previous ...
- 31st Mar 2021
You won’t find another one this good! **FERRARI 348** The car was imported from Italy 6 years ago this summer as nobody could find a decent dry one in the uk for the budget, most were and are rotten underneath . That said being a perfectionist that does like stuff perfect, the car was sourced and bought - so needing ...
- 1st Apr 2021
Very low milage of 25k, German delivered then exported to Japan and brought back here early last year Upon arrival I had the car mechanically completely gone through ,engine out belt service ,engine bay was also brought back to stunning condition Rear wheel spacers to widen track Brand new tubi This car drives fantastic ...
- 1st Apr 2021
Ferrari - Type: 348 spider - Year: 1991 - Engine capacity: 3400cc - Transmission: automatic - Fuel: gasoline - Number of km: plm 70,000km - Notes: classic car in well maintained condition with Belgian board documents.
- 17th Mar 2021